New School

So no one is gonna read this but all well lets go and see if I can actually continue this story

~no ones pov?~
It was the first day of school, hell, whatever you wanted to call it. You looked at yourself in the mirror "Welp. Atleast no one here knows me, I get a fresh start it'll be okay.. wont it?" You then heard your mother yelling from downstairs "Y/N COME ON YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE." You sighed "I'LL BE DOWN IN A SEC MOM"
You finished getting ready brushing your hair/teeth, getting dressed the usual. You looked in the mirror one last time, pulled down your f/c hoodie sleeves, grabbed your bag and ran down stairs.
~time skip~
~Y/N pov~
You stood infront of  the school (I dont know what the school is called so call it whatever you want) "first day of hell" you mumbled to your self and walked into the doors. Your mother had told you to go to the guidance counselors office and they'd show you around, one problem though you had no clue where it was and this school was huge "fuck" you said to no one  but yourself.
You were just standing in the hall looking like a idiot when someone bumped into and sent you flying to the floor "HEY WHAT THE HE-" you were cut off by a a boy apologizing but you zoned out instantly. He was tall, well taller then you considering you were only 5'2 (if you want to you can Change it but I but I wanna make the  reader smol) you looked at him up and down he had messybrown hair, tan skin, glasses and a red coat with different patches all over it, he had a slushie in one hand and headphones around his neck. "Shit hes hot" You thought to yourself, you were snapped out of your thoughts by him talking "Hey are you Alright? You're not answering me"
"Y-yea I'm f-fine sorry.. just zoned out for a second" you said with a nervous laugh. He held his hand out for you to take it and your face started to turn a faint pink so you looked away. "T-thanks" you managed to mumble "hey. No problem" he said as he started to walk away. "WAIT!" You screamed grabbing his arm "i-I'm new and dont know where the guidance office is can you show me" you asked tilting your head slightly "y-yea it's this way" he said grabbing your hand and dragging you through the different hallways and you swore you saw a faint blush on his face but you're just seeing things right? It then reality hit you, you were holding hands with a guy whos name you didn't even know, you  liked it though, it was warm and fit your perfectly you almost never wanted to let go. You were snapped out of your thoughts by him saying "here we are" and pointing to a door that read 'Guidince'
"Thanks" you said while staring at the ground, he just nodded and went to walk away "H-hey wait" you said quickly before realizing what you did. He turned around and looked at you confused "what's your name?" You asked, he looked at you smiled and said "michale mell" you chuckled to yourself and said "Y/N L/N"
"Well nice to meet you y/n" he said as he turned around and left. "Well y/n congrats you have a crush on the first person you have met here... michale mell" you said in a hushed tone to yourself. You turned around to face the door opened it and walked into the guidances office.