Saturday Afternoon

just pretend it was Friday when you started school cause you started late

~Y/n Pov~

You woke up to hear faint snoring you groaned and started to open your eyes to be face to face with a sleeping Michael. you were about to yell before you remembered what happened last night and smiled to yourself  I kissed the amazing Michael Mell

you started to run your fingers through his hair not wanting to wake him. you smiled to your self thinking about how this dork was yours and only yours.

he started to shift in bed and started to open his eyes "Nnnggh~ Good morning Love" He said with still sleepy eyes. you started at him "Fuck that was hot" you whispered under your breath. He chucked and went "Almost at hot at you"

you buried your face into his chest out of embarresment. he chuckled and kissed the top of your head "youre adorable"

he said running his hands through your hair "am not" you said slightly annoyed "whatever you say" he said smiling down at you all of a sudden KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK "Michael Buddy you in there?" you heard jeremy say from outside of Michaels door

"Yea in here!" michael yelled back.

you groggly rolled out of michaels grip and to the other side of the bed ignoring Jeremy  "Hey Mikey have you heard from y/n i tried to message her to see if she wanted to hang out with us today but she isnt-" he said walking  through the door but stopped when he saw you in michaels bed.

"O-Oh hey Y/n i-i didnt realize you were here" he said

"yea i ended up sleeping over" you mumbled through the pillow.

you lifted your head up to look at jeremy "And No, Me and michael didnt fuck"

Jeremys face went red while michael leaned over and whispered "Not yet we havent" making you go red and shove your face into the pillow.

michael got out of the bed stretched and asked jeremy if he wanted breakfast he said yes and you said you did as well do him and jeremy went to the kitchen while you stayed in bed a bit longer.

~Michaels Pov~

"Okay, Okay be honest did you two do the deed" Jeremy asked me curiously. i laughed and said "Dude no we might have just made out but that was it" i said turning away and looking back at the stove

"YOU WHAT?!" he said out of shock

~Y/n Pov~

i rolled out of bed and looked over to the chair to see the michael had left his hoodie there i smiled and took mine off  and put on michaels. it was so cozy and oversized on me and smelt of him with a hint of weed but that didnt bother me.

i smiled to myself and walked to the kitchen where i could hear jeremy and michael talking.

"Dude what the hell you just meant her like two days ago" i heard jeremy say

"Okay and you starting crushing on christine a week after just seeing her once in the hall!" michael said

"T-Thats Besides the point!" jeremy said "okay dude look we're daiting now you cant change that okay? youre still my player 1 but now shes my player 2 and its going to become a 3 player game" michale said i hear jeremy chuckle "yea. im sorry mikey im happy for you and y/n"

i walked into the kitchen "Hey player 1 and 2" i said smiling at the two boys

Michael looked at me and smiled "perfect timing baby girl the bacon just got done cooking" he said as he placed a plate down on the counter with bacon on it "o-Oh g-Good" i said blushing at the name he called me.

we finished eating breakfast then all headed down to the basement and played video games for hours until jeremy had to leave and i ended up asking my mom if i could sleep over again and she agreed.

~Time skip to later that night~

I Yawned and looked at michael as we sat on his bed i snuggled up against him and he looked away from his phone down to me

"something wrong babe?" he asked looking concerned "no i just need some clothes to sleep in if thats alright" i asked  "oh yea why didnt you just say so" he said smiling at me as he got out of the bed and walked over to his closet and pulled out one of his shirts and a pair of shorts and threw them to me.

i smiled and got up and headed to the bathroom to change.

when i came back i saw that michael had fell asleep i laughed to myself and put my clothes that i had just changed out of into my bag and climbed into bed snuggling up to michael as he wrapped his arms around me and i slowly drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

hope you guys enjoy! also over 100 reads I'm just thank you all so much! also should i make a smut scene in the next chapter? (btw no matter what its going to be skipped to where its been two months and jeremy now has a squip and has ditched you and michael) but ill only make one if you guys are okay with that