Lunch

~Y/N Pov~

the Bell had just rung for lunch kids quickly ran to the door pushing each other to get out while me and Jeremy stayed back and let them clear out. I felt someone grab my shoulder I quickly turned my head around to see Jeremy.

"come on y/n everyone is gone" he said, I looked around the classroom realizing everyone had already left for lunch "Ohh ha, guess you're right" I said as e got up and Jeremy lead me to the lunch room "hey ill be right back I got to get my lunch" I said to Jeremy as I go in line. he nodded and went over to the table where Michael was.

~Jeremy Pov~

i walked over to the table where michale was sitting "Hey Mikey!" i said smiling at him (btw im changing the lyrics a little here so i can add you into the story)  "Jeremy my buddy hows it hanging lunch is banging got my sushi slushie and more" he said in a singing tone. I laughed and said "you're listening to bob marley again arent you?"

"OH! im listening to marly and the grove is hella narley we're almost at the end of the song, that was the end now tell me friend how was class?" he said taking off is headphones."Well i meant a new girl named y/n, she said she meant you this morning when you guys bumped into eachother" i said explaing to him

"o-Oh yea i meant her she seemed... nice" he said pausing and looking away

is he blushing?   I thought to myself no he cant be right?  I just shrugged it off

"O-Oh also i invited her to sit with us today if thats alright with you shes just getting her lunch right now but she should be here any minute now shes just-" i was cut off by someone talking

~Y/N pov~

"Jeremy! M-Michael Hi!" i said giving a small smile and feelings my face start to heat up as i said michaels name. "Hey (Nickname)" said jermey "hey y/n" said michael with a hint of red on his face "hmm (nickname) huh? i like it!" i said laughing at what jeremy had called me.

as lunch went on we all talked about whatever topic came up. video games, musicals, what we like and dont like ect.

"so Y/n.. Do you have a boyfriend?" michael asked very out of the blue.

I coughed almsot choking on my food "Oh god no i mean who would even want to date someone like me" i said giving a small sad laugh.  "i would" michael mumbled but i couldnt quite understand him "what did you say mikey?" i asked tilting my head to the side

"n-Nothing!" he said looking away.

he's a stuttering mess right now what is wrong with him  I thought to myself he.. he didnt say what i thought he said though right? i mean no why would he we just meant its not like HIM the Amazing, adorable, perfect GAH! stop it Y/n you cant like someone you just meant.  I shook my head getting the thoughts out of my mind.

~time skip to after lunch and school~

Just as i was about to walk out of the school michael runs up to me "Hey Y/n! do you wanna come by my place and play some video games with me and Jeremy?" 

"Oh you know it let me just text my mom and ask" i pulled out my phone messaging my mom and withing seconds there was a ding. Yes you can go over, infact see if you can sleepover the house is getting sprayed for bugs, your sister is at a friends and im staying over at the familys i sighed replying okay mom didnt need a essay but ill ask i hit send then looked up at michael "hey um.. mikey is there anyway i can sleep over? our house is getting sprayed for bugs and yea.."

his face became a faint pink "O-Oh yea sure i dont think my mom would care" i smiled "Thanks Michael Youre the best!" I said smiling and hugging him. he did a little chuckle and returned the hug "anything for you y/n..."

 we pulled away and looked into eachothers eyes, his were perfect they sparkled like stars and showed so much hope and love they were perfect on him. without realizing we both started to lean in getting closer and closer our faces inches apart when all of a sudden DING his phone goes off.

we both snap out of it and i look away my face completly red. "O-Oh jeremy has play rehersale and says he cant make it.. looks like it will just be me and you.  I-If thats okay with you" he said looking down at me

"y-Yea thats okay" i said looking into his eyes and smiling

"w-We should be going then" he said leaving the building and i followed close behind him as we got in his car and headed to his house.

Authors note

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alright guys so i'll be updating on Fridays, Saturdays and Wednesdays

unless school stops me from it and if that happens ill update on sunday to make up for

whatever day i missed. do you guys think i should "rush" their relationship/ them

getting close or should i slow things down?

love you all

Sincerly, Me (Kit)