Chapter 4

You wake up in an unfamiliar environment, it looked like a nurse's office. You start to panic as you remember what happen, even such a thing as panicking sent pain throughout your entire body, but that only created more panic, and more, and more. All of the sudden you see a Recovery Girl and All Might. They notice you panicking and quickly try to calm you down, you start to cry because seeing All Might made you remember how you almost died just to destroy possibly the entire world. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I- I'm sorry" he stops you. 

"Nonsense, you saved me" he said and gently stroked your hair, you cry more "I'm the one who created the problem, i've done such b-bad things i-i deserve so much m-more" you say while crying.

All might looks at you with sympathetic eyes and recovery girl comes to your aid. "Shhh, don't even waste any energy talking, you may have been asleep for 3 days but your body is still in strain. The fact you woke up should mean it will take one more day in order to heal." she tells you. 

You try your best to nod and look at All Might "I'm still so sorry" you looked him in the eye with teary twinkling (e/c) eyes .

All Might's heart was in pain when you were in pain, you looked so sad, he was so worried about you the entire time. Recovery girl even got mad when he got up right after waking up in her office. He played it off as just being a hero and that's why he was so pained. Soon after you looked into his eyes you fell asleep and he turned into his normal form and sighed. "Even after you put so much strain on YOUR body as well you still come here and turn into your super hero form" she says, a bit angrily.

"I'm sorry, i'm just really worried about her. She was so close to dying, even after using so much energy to use her quirk like that then tackling him" he says "You are right about that, if it really does take energy like that to just use her quirk once, using it on highly skilled heroes could have killed her instantly"

All Might sighed and stood up from his chair "You are not leaving yet, i need to do a check up on you" Recovery said and crossed her arms.

"Ah... Okay then" All Might said and sat back down "I won't take that long, don't look so glum. I am doing this for your own good" The blonde man nodded "I know, i'm just still very worried about her". Recovery girl smiled "She will be safe under my care, and she is very strong to be able to withstand such things that happened to her, rest assured".

All might smiled back at Recovery Girl and the little old lady did her checkup on him and soon after the teacher left. 

-All Might P.O.V-

I was done with teaching and headed home, once I walked in I sighed and plopped myself down on the couch. Why am i unusually worried about her? I start to think about what she said when she attacked the man killing me, how she yelled and cried. It was so heartbreaking, she was in so much pain but still attacked and saved me... "Ugh... what can i do to ease my mind?" I say to myself.

Maybe i should take a shower or eat some ramen i have... I get up and make some ramen, after it's done i put lemon in it and eat it. I burn my tongue "Ouch! ouch! hot hot hot!" I cool it down then start eating it again.

After i finish i grab some comfortable clothes and take a relaxing shower (iTs bIg bOi sEaSon) while i showered i thought of the face of her while she hesitated to hurt something, what she said when she was gonna kill Midoriya, how guilty she felt when she woke up."Why am i thinking of her in the shower!?" I quickly realize and turn red in the face.

"I don't even know why I am blushing like crazy whenever I think of her either, I wouldn't think of anyone like that, especially a new student." 

Me, the other teachers, even all the other heroes that experienced her fight against the man, even while being disintegrated and crying agreed to let her into UA. Maybe i do truly love her, it would be best for me to just get over it. I should tell her about the news once she wakes up again, I hope she doesn't hate it and try to escape...

I step out of the shower and put on my clothes, I head to bed, still worried about the young girl and drift off to sleep.