Chapter 14

You woke up groggily, but really happy. Truth be told, you were still thinking of the night before, the way that you kissed Toshi and teased him. Thinking about it made your face completely flush! While you were enjoying the moment you realized that you had to go to school and died a little inside.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THISSSS" you yelled into your pillow.

Toshi probably woke up early to get there, so you were left alone to change and such. You got up and brushed your luscious (h/l) locks, and went inside the bathroom. You felt the hot droplets fall onto your skin, it was truly relaxing, to prepare for the hell that is school.

"But, it isn't so bad" you mumbled to yourself.

You thought of Uraraka, Tsuyu, Midoriya, Iida, Momo, and all of the others. That school filled with friends and kick ass learning was great! You smiled as you cleaned your hair and body.

"Stupid school, making me smile like this" you said to yourself and grinned like an idiot.

But something weird happened after, you were heading to school when all of the sudden you just seemed to blank out, you felt yourself walking for a long time but you didn't really know where you were going. 'Someone help what's happening!?' you thought desperately. You came to a sudden stop at an alleyway and saw something disturbing. "A-Al...?", Al was there unconscious, bleeding horribly. "Oh my... GOD. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU". 

They coughed out blood "I explain later, please no yell" they said nervously. You looked closer and saw loads of different bodies around you and Al, "Did you... do this?" Al nervously looked around and nodded. "I'm sorry but help please". In the corner of your eye you saw something weird, a shadow that looked like a person but something didn't quite seem right. You looked closer, not moving your eyes to look directly at it, you realized it was in a place with light. A bright lamp was directly on it, yet it stayed completely black. 'Okay what the actual hell'. The shadow moved and a big bright smile appeared on its face, everything around it seemed to darken like it was a black hole or something. It seemed to suck up the light, but that smile, it was big and bright. "No way" You turned pale and finally looked directly at it, the smile seemed to grow bigger but it wasn't kind like Toshi's. It wasn't kind at all, all of your senses seemed to drop and you couldn't blink. You felt unbearable fear, like everything in the world was watching you. 

"(Y/N)!" 

Al looked concerned and you blinked, the figure was completely gone. Your eyes teared up from not blinking "You get out of here quick! I dunno what brought you here but you must understand situation not good right now!" You took a good look at Al. They were very small, 4'2 at best, they never told you their exact age but from piecing things together you figured out they must be around 6-7. Although very young when you were working together they were still your senior. They never talked about themselves almost at all, in fact you didn't even know if they were a boy or a girl. They wore cute clothes all the time but they were strong, they used punching and kicking a lot but carried a strange knife with them all the time. It wasn't even really a proper knife, it looked like a pretty kitchen knife. Everything about them just seemed pretty neutral.

Their gas mask was a bit damaged, a crack in one of the glass eye holes

Their gas mask was a bit damaged, a crack in one of the glass eye holes. It was definitely too big for them but they didn't really seem to care, they always had their eyes closed so I guess it's not too surprising. They stood up shakily, "I'm ok, can handle, but you are different so you must leave. Boyfriend Toshi will get worried since you are late." You looked at them "Have you been spying on me!?".

"Uhhh, no"

"What do you think about Toshi?"

"I think it was really nice when you were talk with him while walk home" they say.

You stared at the small child, you could feel the strange innocence seep out of them. They had been following you around, how though? I mean unless they had some sort of way to not get caught I don't think the oblivious little one could make it anywhere without making a mistake. They were capable of doing a lot of things, but always got into sticky situation when it involved you. Sometimes during missions they would step out of a hiding spot to help you, even when you were just acting hurt. Al never did that with other people, but always seemed to get a bit nervous around you. 

No matter how much you tried to stay calm you ended up picking them up, you realized that their arm was badly messed up, there was bruises and cuts all over it. "I always tell you to wear protective gear on your arm since you always use it to block!". "It feels like my arm is being squeezed with it on so I just take it off.". You sighed and sniffled a bit, you were worried and had begun to shed a bit of tears. What were you going to do...? 

An idea popped into your head and you wrapped your arms around their bloody body. "Do not squeeze me I will cry please". You smiled a bit, they were still a bit child like "I won't I know you hate it.". You hopped up a bit and ran back to the house, what were you going to do? Al sniffled sadly as you went inside and plopped them on the couch "Friends are unstable, attacked me and then fought with eachother. I try to stop but they got upset and ran away.". "They really care about me, I am a danger right now again....." You patted their head, you had never really seem them use anything special, their quirk seemed to just be super strength but every so often they would mention friends that never seemed to show up. 'Imaginary friends' you thought and tried to comfort them.

"My belly is empty guuhhh" they said and burped loudly before passing out. "Glad you're okay I guess". 

You realized how much blood was everything and wondered how mad Toshi was gonna be. You got to cleaning and realized how late it was, school ended by now. You felt your phone vibrate "Hey what happened, did you get sick?" it was from Uraraka "I'm alright, I'm sick but it isn't that bad I just really needed to rest." She sent a cute 'get better soon!" emoji and texted "Okay but make sure to get better quick or else me and the rest of the class will miss you too much! T0T". You giggled and texted okay, turning back to Al. They were breathing irregularly, a normal child would've been dead by now. There was so much blood everywhere still, your clothes were covered in it and a big portion of Al's sweater and body were completely soaked. Tears began to flow out of your eyes, you were hiding it when they were awake but their state was so bad, it hurt you to see them like this but you had to put on a front so Al wouldn't panic. You reached your hand over to take off their sweater when you heard the front door open, "(Y/N)! Are you here!?" Toshi ran in, closing the door behind him. You froze and turned.

Toshi's POV

I ran inside quickly, I heard from Uraraka that she was just sick but (Y/N) had never said anything of the sort. "(Y/N)! Are you here!?" I closed the door behind me and walked to the living room, I looked down and realized the floors were covered in blood. Worry consumed me and I looked up, seeing (Y/N) covered in blood. I was worried for a bit until I looked closer, I felt vomit come up my mouth as I saw a small child with blood all over them. Their skin was pale and ghostly, their sleeves were rolled up to reveal bad cuts and bruises all over them, there was blood still coming out. I saw my love with her hand on their sweater, pulling it up slightly to a stab wound gushing blood. Her eyes were wet with tears, their hands with blood. I saw a mop on the side with bloody water.

"Toshi, please don't panic" I looked at (Y/N) shaking, what was happening?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOO I DID IT AHHAHAH I WANNA DECEASE. I'm sorry for literally taking a year guys, but i'm trying my best to maybe come back to this story. My motivation sort of disappeared for everything that I used to enjoy doing all of the sudden and it was really hard. You can insult me all you want it really is my fault for taking so long, I was really lazy doing basically nothing. I wanna continue now and my friend motivated me a lot cause I avoided coming back for a long time ever since like 2 months passed in fear of judgement. But i'm gonna still continue the best I can! I hope you guys don't mind me putting my oc in it, I thought it would be a good problem to solve. Sorry a lot for the cliffhanger, I have to finish my essay now though aghaghaghaghaghagha so i'll see you guys later since I already started on the next chapter.