Chapter 12

(Sup guys, sorry I'm taking long. I don't have a computer so I'll write on my phone. It's harder but something I'm willing to do. Now to the story)

(Oh good my 5am self wrote smut wtf do I do)

Toshi looked at you and nodded "Yup, that happened"

You looked at him for a minute, both of you just enjoying the other's company. Suddenly you got A devilish idea and stood up.

"You know, I hope you have condoms"

All might chokes and spews blood while blushing immensely.

You giggle and go back to him, handing him a tissue and patting his back "I'm joking, Toshi"

He nodded "Yes of cours-"

"That's for later"

He spews blood again. "You really know how to make me flustered (Y/N)"

You giggle again and start to walk away "I'm gonna go change again! Kay~?"

He looked at you and smiled "Mkaay~"

Suddenly there was something at the door. They knocked really loud. Both of you started panicking.

"I'll get it, you go change" he whispered to you.

"You still have a hard-on!" you whispered back

You pushed AllMight in his room and quickly changed back into your clothes, going to the door. "Hello?" you say as you open the door.

((ITS THE POLICE BOIII))

"(Y/N) right?" It was a delivery person

You nod "Yes that's me"

"I have your clothes from you" he says and wheelbarrows 3 big packages for you.

A sudden realization comes over you "wow I have a lot of clothes"

You got paid good for your quirk, and you transferred your savings to another account a while back so you have a bunch of money now.

'Wow I like money wtf' ((LMAO REGRET OF STOP BEING A VILLIAN))

You thanked the man and grabbed the packages, you were so glad to have your clothes back. All these days of just having to wear the same thing over and over,  having to wash it over  and over too. Right after you tipped the man you quickly went to your room.

"I don't even know what to wear..."

Finally you settled with a grey hoodie and some black shorts, it was comfy and that's really what you needed right now. You were about to knock on AllMight's door but after all this you were a bit embarrased to look at him so you decided to go to your room and watch something instead.

Speaking of that you looked at your phone where you had everyone's number. They had given it to you after you finally officially got in the school and settled in. Even Bakagou ((yes that's on purpose)) gave you his number, even if he was yelling at you. You started to get emotional and hold your phone close 'I have friends' you think to yourself and cry a little bit.

Back in your villian state the only friends you ever had only wanted to use you or treated you coldly. Well, actually. You stared at the wall, remembering. 'I forgot about them' you think.

Even though everyone in the villian community was harsh there was one superior that was always nice to you, they even hung out with you sometimes. You had even went shopping with them... Where are they now, would they be proud of you? They were the only good in that ugly place. You stared more, remembering when you two hung out.

================================

(Flashback P.O.V)

"Hey, (Y/N!)" They ran to you, excited to see you.

"What's up Al?" you tried to conceal the fact that you had been crying.

Of course, it was an attempt that failed, they noticed immediately. "What happened." They say and quickly sit next to you.

"It's just-" you try to muster, breaking out in tears. "This is such a terrible place. I'm starting to grow numb, killing innocent people. I'm growing into a terrible person here! I hate it but it's the only way I can survive!" You blurt out, sobbing in between words

They look at you, pained at how distraught you are. Quickly, you were hugged by them "I'm so sorry (Y/N)"

"It isn't your fault you know"

"No! It is my fault. I brought you into this wretched place because I thought you could be useful. I'm the terrible person!"

You looked at them now "You brought me here so I could survive happily, you have supported me so much. You are the bestest friend I could have here, and you are definitely NOT a terrible person"

They looked away from you, flustered by your kind words "Thank you (Y/N)"

Again they started to speak "One way or another, I'm going to get you out of here. I don't want to see you suffer like this anymore"

You look surprised "But, isn't that a terrible thing to do? I mean everyone in the villian community is going to hate you! You'll be targeted..."

"I'm going to try to come with you, but if it proves dangerous I'll just have to live with it. That burden is nothing compared to letting you live a happy life. You might even be able to find love (Y/N)!"

You blush "Where d-did that come from!"

You both laughed and hugged eachother.

(End Of Flashback)

=============================

You smile at the times that you remember, you've certainly found love. You were supposed to be a hero though, and this love you had was very illegal-

"(Y/N)!!! Come get dinner!" You hear AllMight yell. You quickly go to him.

"I'm coming!" You say and sit down in the kitchen.

"I made ramen" he says and puts down a bowl.

"If I wasn't sleepy I would smack you and make a proper dinner"

He chuckled "I know, just let it slide today"

You nodded angrily and took a bite. 'Al I hope you're okay"

((BOOSH HAPPI BIRTHDAY IMMA GO WATCH ALLMIGHT MOMENTS NOW LMAOSKIES))