Happy Birthday AllMight! (LEMON)

So... It's All Might's birthday and you decide to throw him a little present.

WARNING VERY KINKY AND SMUT AHEAD

ALSO THIS DOESN'T TAKR PLACE IN THE ACTUAL STORY IT'S JUST AN AU

Enjoy~ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-------------------

It was June 10th, AllMight's birthday. You both had confessed to eachother a while back but haven't gone much farther than kissing. But today you had a plan, a plan for his birthday. It took a lot of time for you to get this worthy but in your mind it was all going to be worth it.

"(Y/N) I'm home" he called happily, just getting back from a mission.

The first thing that caught his eye was a note that say 'Follow the flower petals'. He nervously followed them, had he planned a present for you, he was happy that you knew it was his birthday and followed the little rose petals all the way to his room. There he found somethinf covered by a big blanket with rose petals around it and he smiled "This must be the present" he mumbled.

He quickly ripped off the blanket and his eyes widened and he processed what was in front of him. You were tied up in ribbons and in completely lude and sexy cafe colored lingerie. Along with that you also blindfolded yourself, so when the covers pulled up you shivered a bit before turning red.

"T-Toshinori is that you?" You asked, embarrased from being in this state.

You quickly remembered what you were to say and flushed more as you sheepishly said "Happy Birthday my love!".

All Might stood there, completely frozen. After he slowly processed everything that has happened, scanned your body, and remembered everything that led up to this point he turned completely red as he blinked. "Y-Y/n?" He asked "Is this f-for me?".

You paused and nodded, then tried to stay on your plan, you fumbled your legs together and moaned quietly. "Hurry, p-please".

All Might turned even redder, he didn't even know that was possible. He took out his hand and pushed you onto the bed, you gasped and blushed. You didn't have much time to react though, as he quickly started to kiss you, grunting through the kissing.

You could feel the sensation of his hands gliding across your skin, like wilfire spreading with every little touch. Soon, his hands were on your breasts, and he gently massaged them, this interrupted the kissing and you moaned out. All of this made you really aroused, and every little touch was extreme ecstasy.

"T-Toshi~!" You breathed out as his hands massaged your breasts.

He was becoming aroused as well, slipping his hands under your bra and squeezing harshly what was underneath. The sensation was so lewd, you were helpless as you couldn't even see what he was doing. You were so vulnerable, just waiting to be touched as all you saw was black.

"A-ah~♥" you felt him squeeze your nipples gently, you fumbled your legs together to try and create friction.

"Toshi! Harder~" you mumbled sheepishly.

He flushed again and squeezed them harder, sending a wave through you. Seeing the looks on your face made him want to go wild, and he flushed while he undid your bra, letting it slide off your skin, letting more of it show. The look of you now was even more lewd, he couldn't help himself. He took your legs and wrapped them around his waist, cupping your breast and starting to suck on one. You were surprised at the sudden feeling and whimpered, squirming around as you left your lower body beg for more.

"Y/n- I want you" he said, and started to grind his hips on yours, earning himself a loud groan as your lower body got what it wanted.

He quickened up the pace and along with the massaging and sucking you couldn't help it anymore. you could feel yourself reaching a climax.