━ one

✯ choi soojung ✯

I sat in my history class bored out of my mind. I had already finished today's  assignment, so I had decided to read a book. The problem is, the book was at a standstill and I wanted no part of what the novel had to say. I decided to listen in on some conversations around me.

"So this year, I was thinking of being a zombie for halloween. What do you guys think?" Park Jihoon, my table partner asked his friends. I took a glance at Jihoon and laughed at the thought of him dressed like a zombie. I accidentally laughed out loud, and not just in my head.

"What's so funny?" Jinyoung, Jihoon's friend, asked me. I was surprised by Jinyoung's comment, I swear none of them ever notice me sitting here.

"The thought of Jihoon as a zombie." I laughed lightly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jihoon asked.

"It means don't bother getting that costume, you're not very scary. You're too cute for it." I replied.

His cheeks reddened and he looked down. "AWW! Our Jihoon was called cute!" Park Woojin shook Jihoon's shoulders.

"Sh-Shut up." Jihoon stuttered and hid his face.

"AWW! GUYS A GIRL MADE HIM ALL SHY! HOW CUTE!" Woojin shouted.

"Stop it, Woojin." Jihoon whined to his friend. Woojin nodded, understanding Jihoon's request. Woojin then moved towards me and pulled my chair closer to Jihoon. "What are you doing?" Jihoon asked him.

"Just trying to initiate some things." He then grabbed my hand and interlocked it with Jihoon's.

I pulled away instantly and moved my chair back to it's rightful place. I picked up my book and continued reading like none of that just happened.

˗ˏˋ✩ˎˊ˗

I was interrupted from my book by a tap to my shoulder. I turned to see Jihoon and his friends staring at me. "Hey, um, do you have a phone by chance?" Jihoon asked, his voice shaky.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, um, I-I'd like to know if you could possibly give me your phone, um, n-number." He smiled nervously.

"Sure." I said. He handed me his phone and I typed in my contact information. I handed the phone back. "Here you go." I smiled.

"Thank y-you." He smiled.

˗ˏˋ✩ˎˊ˗

a/n

and there's the first chapter whoop whoop

idk what i'm doing with this but have faith in me

so for my jaehyun ff in each authors note, i do pics of idols... what should i do for this book??