━ three

✯ choi soojung ✯

┏━━━━━┓
2 NEW MESSAGE(S)
┗━━━━━┛
10:30am

jihoon
hi
jihoon
are you busy today

soojung
no, why?

jihoon
i was wondering if you would like to go to the mall with me
jihoon
i need help picking out my costume

soojung
let me ask my mom real quick
soojung
okay i can go

jihoon
great!
jihoon
i'll pick you up in an hour

soojung
okay

jihoon
wait
jihoon
i need your address

˗ˏˋ✩ˎˊ˗

"So just so you know, I only asked you to come with me because everyone was busy." Jihoon clarified as we stepped through the main entrance of the mall.

"Yeah, I got it. In that case, you may not want to look ahead, Woojin is trying to wave us towards him. He's busy and all, let's just leave him to do his stuff." I watched Woojin as he excessively waved towards us.

Jihoon made eye contact with Woojin, and the boy came jogging towards us. "Fucking great." Jihoon mumbled under his breath. He then smiled as Woojin approached us.

"Dude, I've been trying to get ahold of you all day! I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out, but I guess we can another time. Love wins this time." Woojin smiled towards me and nudged Jihoon with his elbow teasingly.

"It's not like that, Jihoon just brought me to help pick out his halloween costume. Come with! You can help pick one!" I invited Woojin. He agreed to come and I locked arms with Woojin and we began walking. I watched Jihoon's reaction as he saw mine and Woojin's interlocked arms. He slightly frowned and put his hands in his pockets.

We walked into a Halloween store and began looking through costumes. Woojin held up a clown costume and I shook my head. Jihoon held up a vampire cape. "I wanna be a vampire." He smiled. "I think I could pull it off." He tied the cape around his neck and looked in a mirror. "I think it looks good."

"We'd have to slick your hair back." Woojin said. I glanced towards Jihoon. "But that's more of a sexy look. We can't do that." I shook my head, staring at Jihoon. "Why not?" Jihoon asked.

"Like I've said, you're a cutie." I stated. Jihoon blushed and Woojin teased him. I looked around and found a headband with dog ears. "A puppy?" I held them up in front of the boys.

"No." Jihoon shook his head. Woojin put the headband on my head. "It's cute, you wear it." Jihoon glanced back over. "Yeah, you wear it."

"But I wanted to be the other dog," I held up different colored ears. "It looks like a couples costume." Woojin put the dog ears on his own head. "Don't we look cute?" Woojin asked Jihoon.

Jihoon glared at Woojin and slightly pouted. "You know, I think maybe I should just try it on. Just to see if I like it." Jihoon pulled the headband off of Woojin's head and placed it on his own. He linked arms with me and pulled me to the mirror. "We look cute, Soojung! We should get it!"

"A couples costume? You want to get a couples costume?" I asked. Jihoon stared at his feet and huffed. "Can't we just look cute and get these? Does it have to be a couples costume? We look cute. Lets get them."

"Jihoon, you know it's a couples costume." I replied. He nodded and sighed. "Yeah, I know." He removed the headbands from our heads. "Maybe we can get them next week." He put them back in the aisle they came from.

"What did you say?" I asked. "Nothing." He replied. "Wanna go get food?" He asked Woojin and I.

"Yes! I am so hungry." Woojin exclaimed. I nodded in agreement and we left the store empty handed. As we walked to the food court, I made a mental note of what stores had sales, so I could visit them after eating.

"What do you want to eat?" Woojin asked me. "I don't know, what are you getting?" I scanned through the eateries on display. "I'm getting pizza." He replied.

"That sounds good." I said, and Jihoon agreed. Jihoon decided to find us a table while Woojin and I ordered the food. We walked to the pizza place and viewed our options. "What toppings do you like?" Woojin asked me. "Green peppers and bacon." He nodded. "That sounds good. Lets get that."

When we reached the cashier, Woojin ordered the pizza and I paid for it. The cashier was short, older woman, and she smiled at us. "It's nice to see cute young couples around here like you two. It reminds me of when I was your age." Woojin and I just laughed off her comment and waited for the pizza to cook.

When it was done, we took it back to the table and sat down. Jihoon opened it and took the first bite. "This is so good, but how did you know my favorite kind of pizza? I never told you."

"I didn't. It's Soojung's favorite toppings." Woojin took a piece. I joined in and ate one as well. Jihoon just nodded and continued to eat.

Woojin laughed lightly. "I just can't believe she thought we were a couple." I nodded. "I know, I can't either."

"Wait, who thought you two are a couple?" Jihoon asked, his expression turning more serious. "The lady working at the restaurant." Woojin said.

"That's odd." Jihoon said, ending the conversation. I checked my phone. "Dammit." I mumbled. "What?" The boys said in unison. "I have to get going now, my mom is here. I have to babysit my little brother. Bye guys." I stood up and left the table.

˗ˏˋ✩ˎˊ˗

┏━━━━━┓
1 NEW MESSAGE(S)
┗━━━━━┛
2:30pm

jihoon
how is babysitting

soojung
it's boring
soojung
ugh i'm tired

jihoon
oh i'm sorry

soojung
it's fine
soojung
i'm just thankful the kids fell asleep

jihoon
by the way
jihoon
i had fun today

soojung
me too!

jihoon
but i hope next time it can be just you and me together