━ five

✯ choi soojung ✯

"You drove all the way here because you had a nightmare?" I asked, unsure if I heard him properly. He nodded. I tried my hardest to stifle my laugh. "You really aren't manly Park Jihoon."

"You're worse than the boys!" Jihoon said defensively.

"Then go wake them up and let me sleep." I laid my head back down and turned away from him.

"But they aren't pretty." Jihoon said quietly. I felt my cheeks heat up at his words. Thank god he can't see my face. "Soojung, are you awake?" Jihoon said after a few minutes. I nodded my head in response. "Okay. Can I lay down?" He asked. I nodded again.

I heard the blankets rustle and felt the bed shift. After a few minutes I turned over to face him. When I looked towards him, he was already starring at me. I took in his facial features in the darkness. He is actually very handsome.

"Wanna know a secret?" Jihoon whispered. I nodded. "Jinyoung is scared of the dark."

"Why did you tell me that?" I sat up and furrowed my eyebrows.

"I, on the other hand, am not scared of the dark." He smiled. "I am more manly than Jinyoung." he said proudly.

"You're so dumb." I smiled at his lame attempt to prove his point.

"And you're so cute." He smiled up at me. I felt my face get hot again. "Are you blushing?" He sat up and leaned in to get a better look. "You are! I made you blush." 

I looked down to hide my face. Jihoon placed his hands on my face and pulled my head up to face him. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"You look cute when you blush." He smiled and removed his hands from my face.

I got off of my bed and started walking away. "Where are you going?" Jihoon asked.

"I'm gonna go eat breakfast." I looked back towards him.

He got up and followed me. "I'm hungry, can I have something too."

˗ˏˋ✩ˎˊ˗
a/n

seven months later and i finally update oops