You Make Me Crazier Part 1

"Hey, Angel." Someone was shaking me awake. I fluttered my eyes open.

"Benny..." I smiled. Wait, how did he get through my window? I asked myself, remembering that I forgot to lock it.

"You comin' to the sandlot? It's 9:24."

I blinked a couple times, glancing at the clock.

"Get ready, imma get dressed, then I will meet ya outside, K?"

I nodded, looking at him. He was only wearing a tanktop that showed his muscular body and shorts.

"Uh, yeah..." I shook my head, getting out of my daze. Benny stopped himself before climbing out the window.

"When you gonna prank Phillips? Today or tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow probably," I said, climbing out of the bed, walking to my drawers. I saw him glance at me before hopping out the window.

I laughed to myself and got dressed. I pulled out a green and white t-shirt and jeans, with my gray tennis shoes and the hat Benny gave me, then I headed outside. As I closed the door, behind me I realized me and Benny were practically twinning. He had on a green and white long sleeve shirt, with jeans, tennis shoes, and also a blue LA hat.

He looked me up and down, then looked at himself, realizing how awkward it was at that moment and cleared his throat.

"Let's head to the uh, Sandlot." I looked at the ground and we walked to the Sandlot in silence.

"Did y'all plan that?" Timmy asked.

"Did y'all plan that?" Tommy repeated.

"Yeah yeah, why are you guys twinnin?" I shrugged as Benny informed them, we did not plan it.

Bertram cleared his throat,
"It's a sign," he mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"Smalls, you are up to bat. I will take left, Angel, take left center."

I nodded and we both ran outfield. Smalls held the bat in his hands, squinting at the ball. He took a deep breath, DeNunez pitched it, Smalls pulled back and swung. I ran for it, so did Benny. Soon enough, we ran into each other and we were both on the ground, laughing. I lifted my head, almost coming face-to-face with Benny.

He pulled the hair out of my face, "somehow," he said. "You make me crazier."

I blushed a bright pink and the boys surrounded us. Acting like nothing had just happened, Benny stood up, holding out a hand. I took it. I looked at him for a while before walking back my position. And maybe it was just me, but I could've sworn I saw him staring back...

PART 2 COMING SOON: YOU MAKE ME CRAZIER PART 2

Please comment feedback/message me. Thanks so much for reading! I will update soon!

STAY GOLD -brodriguez___30