Legend VS Legend

"Angel, are you sure?" Benny asked.

I rolled my eyes. "This isn't 'just for fun'. This is a real game, ya hear? Now pitch the ball!"

He nodded and pitched the ball.

I held up my bat, hitting the ball far enough to make a home run.

Before I know it, I'm passing home plate three times.

"SWITCH!" Ham screamed as Benny and I exchanged postitions.

He crossed home plate three times, too.

Soon enough, we were in the sixth inning tied 12-12.

This is it, I thought. Time to show that you're better. Just make three more home runs and strike him out. You can do this.

I held up my bat, concentrating on the baseball hard.

Benny pitched one of his fast balls.

i hit it as hard as i could be sadly didn't get it over the fence. i made it to third and got stuck in a pickle between Ham and Yeah-Yeah.

i almost had it but Yeah-Yeah threw the ball to Ham, missing and causing the ball to hammer me in the back hard. i stumbled down, tripping over my own foot as i heard it snap.

i was in shock. something was wrong with my leg. i couldn't hear anything or say anything. all i could do was see Benny and the others run towards me in fear.

End Of Book One

Thanks so much for reading Legends Never Die. I hope y'all enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. Book two should be out soon. Sorry I left y'all at a cliffhanger!

Love y'all and STAY GOLD! -brodriguez___30