Intro 😁

(Choose one of these outfits. You will be able to change its color. This song is also the best for this chapter 😘 yw)

I sigh as I walk up to the towering manor. It seems like yesterday when Mark was rambling on and on and on about this place. His dream house, which is a gigantic stone castle. My mansion is smaller than his by a yard, and he always picks on me about it. I was sad that recently my boyfriend Josh dumped me, but I thought this party would help. I'm actually kinda glad he broke up with me, he was a jackass. Over dominant and abusive, I should say. I look toward the entrance to see a familiar figure in a white-ish tan uniform. I smile, recognizing this man. I walk up to him, he seemed to feel my presence and turned around.
"Oh, Bully! And here I thought I was going to be the last guest to arrive. How are yo-" his words trail off as he looks at me from head to toe, glaring mostly at my (F/C) dress. His eyes look amazed through his glasses.
"You look beautiful!" He finishes as he looks back up at my eyes with a bright smile. I feel a light shade of pinks form on my cheeks as I smile.
  "Thank you Will. You look rather handsome yourself." I reply.
"Oh, everyone calls me the Colonel now. You're welcome to do the same, (Y/N),"  William, or the Colonel takes my hand with one of his and places his other hand behind his back as leans down and places a small kiss on the back of my hand. I blush a deeper shade of pink as Will looks up at me.
"should it please you." He finishes with a suggestive smile. I smirk and roll my eyes. William stands up straight again.
"And thank you." Will says, then he gestures toward the double doors to Marks mansion.
"After you."  He says, his accent thick. I never really knew what kind of accent it was.
"You've always been a gentleman." I say winking at him. He chuckles and gently lets go of my hand as I start walking up to the door. I raise my hand to knock on the door, but the door opens before I could do anything. The man who opened the door was Mark's butler, Ben.
"Ah, bonjour (Y/N)! Welcome back to Markiplier Manor. Your invitation, please." Benjamin said holding out his hand for the invitation. I scramble through my purse for the invitation, and I eventually found it. It had my first name and "district attorney" after it. I hand the invitation to Ben.
"Here you go Ben." I say as Ben takes the invitation and looks at it. After he's done analyzing the invitation, he looks up at me and smiles.
"Very good, very good. Right this way." Ben says as he leads me farther into the large entry room.
"Good luck at the table tonight, I shall fetch you a drink forthwith." He says as he smiles.
"Thank you, Ben." I say, flashing him a sweet smile. Ben walks away. I look forward to see a man with black hair slicked back in a fancy tuxedo talking to a man in a detective suit. The tuxedo guy, who I recognized to Damien, notices me and smiles as he dismisses the conversation with the man in the detective suit. Damien faces me.
"Oh! There you are (Y/N). Uh.." Damien's words trailed off as he looked me down in a similar way that William did.
"H-How are you settling into your new office?" He stutters as he readjusted himself, and leaned against his cane.
"It's a work in progress." I reply. Damien smiles.
"Yea, I know it will take some getting used to," Damien says looking up at me, his eyes bright.
"but there's no one I would rather have alongside me to protect this great city of ours." Damien says taking my hand with his free hand and a sweet smile on his face. The shade of pink made its way onto my face again as I smiled.
"You sure know how to flirt with me." I chuckle.
"It's the truth though (Y/N)." Damien replies moving his hand up to my face and pushes a strand of my (H/L) (H/C) hair behind my ear. My smile grows.
"Thank you Damien." I say. Damien rests his hand back on his cane and nods as if to say 'you're welcome'.
"Well, I'll see you at the table soon, but try not to rob me blind again." Damien laughs. I laugh with him, remembering our last poker game.
"We'll catch up." He finishes, then walks further into the house. I walk around the well kept home, looking at the polished wood and fancy furniture. I turn a corner to see the chef picking a plate up off a table. The long haired man gave me a snarl.
"If you're looking for hor d'oeuvers, I'll get them when I'm good and ready!" The chef growls at me. I was too curious about dinner that I walked closer as he moved toward a archway.
"Ok, but if I could-" I attempted to say before he turned and pointed a spoon at me.
"And stay out of my kitchen!" The chef roars. I jump back.
"Now, now! Let's not be rude to our little (Y/N)." I turn to see Ben with a platter and drinks. I walk over to him.
"So sorry about that." Ben says as he hands me a glass of champagne.
"It's ok, but you guys really need a new chef." I whisper as I take the glass. Ben laughs.
"I suppose we do. Enjoy your evening." He says as he walks away.
"Thanks Ben! You too." I say. I walk over to a staircase, and I noticed everyone was standing around it. I assumed Mark was going to walk down the stairs.
"(Y/N)?" I heard a man say next to me. I look up to see who it is and I see the man in the detective suit.
"Abe!" I say arms out wide for a hug. Being careful of my drink, he hugs me.
"Haven't seen you in a while!" I say as we pull away from each other.
"Yea, Damien said he recently moved you to a better office." He said. I nod.
"Yea, I'm still getting used to it." I reply. I look up at him with a raised eyebrow and cross my arms, being careful of my drink.
"That all he said about me?" I ask with a smirk. Abe chuckles, while he looks behind me. I assumed that he looked at Damien.
"No." Abe said looking back down at me, smiling. I give him a side look.
"What did he say?" I say raising my eyebrows. He chuckles.
"He'll tell you soon." Abe says looking back up. I turn and follow his gaze, yup, there was Damien talking to the Colonel.
"I hope." Abe mutters. I hear him mumbles something else as I hear creaking from above us. I face that staircase as I see a familiar face in a red robe. I took a drink of my champagne as he started to walk down the stairs.
"Welcome! Welcome, one and all! My name is Markiplier. Thank you for joining me on this auspicious evening..." Mark starts his little speech, and I dozed off. I hear everyone spread out, and I snap out of my trance. I see Mark walking toward me, and I smile.
"How is the champagne (Y/N)?" Mark asks. I smile.
"It's great! I'm impressed that you even have this kind of champagne!" I say looking down at my glass. I look back up at Mark as he laughs.
"I live to impress!" He says all cheery. "Last time I saw you drink was before my intestines exploded and we were at that bar."  He chuckles. I chuckle as I remember this moment. "I still can't believe you took at least 12 shots and drank a whole bottle of whiskey and you were still sober." Mark laughs, I laugh with him.
"Yea, I can hold my liquor. Unlike you." I say giving him a glare. Mark closes his eyes and sighs like I'm his wife giving him a lecture.
"You better not drink at this party!" I say pointing at him. Mark sighs.
"God, you sound just like my mom!" He groans, but then he laughs.
"I'm serious Mark! I don't want you getting hurt! No drinking." I say giving him another glare.
"Ok! Ok! I won't, heh. Haven't seen you in a while, what's new?" Mark asks giving me a tilted look.
"Well, Damien moved me and now have a better office." I say before a take a sip of my champagne.
"Yea, I heard. How is it?" Mark asked. I nod.
"It's a little different, but I'm getting used to it." I say. I look down.
"Josh broke up with me." I mutter. I hear Mark gasp. Mark hooked me up with Josh, an asshole that I knew was no good.
"What? He said he loved you!" He says. I close my eyes and sigh.
"You don't seem like the one to be heartbroken, you're a tough girl! Plus you're beautiful." Mark said running his hand down my arm. My gaze snaps back to him; I was blushing. He eventually gets to my hand and holds it.
"Thank you." I say. Mark let's go of my hand.
"I bet you'll find someone else soon." He says with a sweet smile. "Now go! I'll see you at the table, and get your mind off that asshole." Mark finishes as he starts to walk away.
"Ok, thank you Mark." I say. He smiles and nods. Before he walked away, pecked my forehead. As Mark walked away, I realized what happened. I smirk and take a drink of my champagne, and the poker games begin. I remember bits and pieces of that night, a few bits of Mark playing cards, a piece of the Colonel with his gun. The last thing I remember was flopping down onto my bed with the clock reading 1:30 A.M. and passing out.