Part 1

When Alec had done all his tasks he could finally go home, especially to Magnus. He was very exhausted because it was really hectic at the Institute and the Shadowhunter had much to do. So Alec was happy to be back at Magnus' side, held him into his arms and kiss him. The time with Magnus was so precious becauselately Alec was home late at night and immediately went to bed. He could hardly wait until he came to the door:" I'm home." He said expectantly but no response:" Magnus?" Normally Magnus must be home right now. Today he had no costumers and in the afternoon they had talked to each other. When he came into the living room Magnus lay on the sofa with crossed arms:" There you are. I thought you weren't home." Alec was confused and his eyes wide when he looked to the table:" Wow, okay? Who send you this?" There stood a bouquet with orange tulips and a golden little card. Magnus rolled his eyes and his voice was monotone:" This is not for me and not from me." He was surprised. Who would send him a bouquet, expect Magnus? He took the card and read it:-"You always fascinate me, Alec."- Alec took the flowers and put them in the water:" And? Who send them?" Magnus shouted. Alec went back into the living room and sat down beside Magnus. He gave him the card:" I don't know who send them." Magnus narrowed his eyebrows:" So you get from someone you didn't know flowers withthe meaning 'You fascinate me'?" Alec grinded:" Are jealous?" Magnus snapped his fingers and the little card burned and he looked angrily to Alec. Alec laughed and kissed Magnus passionately:" Magnus, you know I only belong to you." "I know that but it seems other people don't." Magnus couldn't feel angry anymore and laughed, too. Magnus took Alec' hand and dragged him into the bedroom. It was a night full with passion and lust.