Part 19

The next day Jace finally got Alec out of his room. Alec doesn't look like his old self. His hear was messy and he had a beard. He wore his sweatpants and a black shirt again:" Jace, what do you want?" But his brother doesn't answered and took him to the office and closed the door:" What's going on here?" Now Izzy and Clary stood before him, too:" We won't tell you." Alec thought that this was really suspicious but he doesn't care about it. Like about everythin glately. Clary draws a rune with her stele and opened a portal. Without saying anything Jace grabbed Alec' arm and walked through the portal with him. Izzy followed them. When they came out on the other side Alec had a familiar smell in his nose. It was a nice smell. His gaze wondered over the ground and his eyes lay on elegant, black shoes. Alec knew them to well. He raised his head and his eyes looked into gold green cateyes. These were the eyes he longed forso much. It was his beloved Magnus. But his whole body got tense as soon as he saw Magnus' face. It was numb and like stone. Alec looked to the ground again.Both didn't say a word to the other and Magnus spoke to Jace and Izzy:" What do you want, Shadowhunters? Go away!" Alec shrugged:" Please, Magnus. You need to listen to us." Izzy pleaded. Magnus turned around and looked out of his window. Alec laid his hand on Izzy's shoulder:" Come on. Just let's g-" "No! You BOTH listen to us now!" Jace shouted. Neither Alec nor Magnus said anything. You could feel the awkward and tense atmosphere in the room. Jace shook his head. He can't believe how stubborn both were but he gestured the silence as a Yes and texted Clary. The same second the massage was send Clary walked through the portal. Alec' eyes widened when he saw the second person:" We really need to do that?" It was Luis. As soon Magnus heard his voice he turned around again and you could see his anger and rage clearly.