Part 12

The fury got higher and higher. It was the same fury and disappointment he felt when someone betrayed him in the past and broke his heart. Magnus laid his right hand on his chest as if to prevent his heart from falling out. Magnus had the feeling that darkness took over his body and wrapped it in it because without Alec he was just a case, nothing. His eyes got wet and he felt how a single tear rolled over his cheek. He wished that he had killed this asshole Luis right there but Alec? Even if he wants to he could never do this to him. Magnus could never hurt him even if Alec gave him the biggest pain he ever feltin his more than 400 years. But he doesn't want to see Alec or hear something from him otherwise the attempt not to hurt him wouldn't success:" Magnus, you know I can never betray you..." Alec sounded pleadingly. Magnus cleared his throat and he whispered weakly:"Go...Now!" Magnus needed to force his lips to let out these words because for him all this was still a bad nightmare:" How could you do this? I shared everything with you. I trusted you. You are my live Alexa-. Without you it has no value. I thought you were different but in the end you be...trayed me." "But..." his cateyes showed up again but it wasn't the same he looked normally at Alec. They were full with hatred and demonic. Blue sparks formed around his hand again and he couldn't hold back anymore. He wanted that Alec go away. With a fast movement he turned around and hurled a dark blue fireball in Alec' direction.But it didn't hit Alec but the wall behind him and destroyed a photo from Alec and Magnus:" GO NOW!!!" And he turned around to the window again. For a short time he heard nothing but then how the front door closed and Alec was gone. As soon as the door was closed Magnus couldn't hold back his tears anymore and buried his face into his hands. His legs got weak and he sank to the ground. He shouted loud and had the feeling he would break.