Part 25

Alec kneeled down and pulled Magnus' pants and boxer short down. Magnus moaned a little and he had a warm sensation in the middle of his chest. Alec saw his hart member and his heart raced even more. Magnus felt his warm breath on his skin and his body trembled. Alec stroke with his hands over the caramel skinned butt and waist. He gave Magnus' member soft kisses and caressed it lustfully.Then he led his tongue slide over it until he reached the tip. Magnus had goosebumps and it felt like electricity pored through his whole body. Alec covered the member with his lips and began to suck and lick it. First he was gentle and careful but then he got faster and took it into his mouth until it was fully inside. Magnus went with his fingers through Alec' hair and winded them in it:"Aaah... Alexander...Ummh..." Magnus' breath was heavy and his moans louder. Alec moved his head back and forth over and over again:"Alexander, I'm close..." Alec released the member and when Magnus loosed Alec' lips he whined:" Why Alec?"Magnus sounded pleadingly because he longed for his angel. Alec stood up again and stroke through Magnus' hair. He kissed him wild and passionately:" I told you that I will show you how sorry I'm. Do you think I let it end so fast,Magnus?" Alec whispered to Magnus. They kissed again and touched each other bodies. Alec pushed Magnus lightly in the direction of the bedroom. They didn't stopped kissing when they fell onto the bed. Alec noticed that the bedcover wasn't gold anymore. It was covert into a shimmering cobalt blue. Alec liked it. He was above Magnus and began to kiss his neck and then his collarbone. Alec slide over Magnus' bare chest and his abs. He circled with his tongue Magnus' bellybutton. Magnus felt how lust rushed through his veins and his body was in heat. Alec' kisses wandered further down and he kissed Magnus' waist. Gently he placed his hands on Magnus' legs and kissed the inner sides of the thighs. Magnus snipped with his fingers and now both were fully naked. He closed his eyes and was drawn into pure passion.