Part 6

-Magnus POV-
Magnus couldn't stand it in the loft. He was mad at Alec and everything in the loft reminds Magnus of him. He decided to go to Cat because he don't wanted that his anger got higher and higher. He needed to tell someone what had happened. Now he sat on Cat's sofa and told her every single detail. First her eyes widened and then she laughed:" Cat, that's not funny..." Her laugh annoyed him even more. Suddenly Magnus' phone vibrated. It was a massage from Alec and first he don't wanted to read it nut then he couldn't resist and opened it: >> Magnus, please. We need to talk about it. Let's meet later...Please...<< Magnus narrowed his eyebrows and answered Alec: >> Forget it. I don't want to see you today. << It seems that his fingers tipped the massage on their own and pressed the sent button. Cat rolled her eyes:" Do you really think HE would betray you? Alec? Alec Lightwood is the only person who would give his own life for you without hesitation." Magnus let down his head. Of course he knew that his Alexander would never betray him and he didn't knew why he reacted like that. Cat sighed:" Magnus, you can't compare your past experience with the Lightwood family with your life with Alec. I know that you are afraid of losing him and that you don't want to betrayed again but I think you need to apologize to him." Magnus knew that Cat was right and that he had overreacted. He treaded Alec bad and made him sad. Magnus was really sorry and he wanted to make it up to Alec. He took his phone and dialed his number. Naturally he wanted to see Alec, apologize and kiss him. Hopeful he waited for Alec' answer but then his gaze got sad. Alec' phone was turned off:" Cat, I ruined it. He is mad and don't want to talk to me. How can I look him in his eyes again? I can't go back today." Cat sighed again and offered Magnus a place to sleep so he could talk to Alec tomorrow.