19. Gala Pt.1

Rose's POV 🌴:

The gala was at 8, and I was frightened of what to expect.

I would be around all these celebrities.

Alexia had given me a beautiful red gown, and it fit me like a glove. It hung to my curves, and then flowed elegantly down to the floor. I couldn't explain the texture of it, but it had a velvety feel, and it was like your fingers were running over a cloud. I matched it with my red heels, but no one would see as it covered my feet as well. I wore my hair down with loose curls, and to top it off I wore accessories to match.

She came into my room as I finished putting my last touches on my outfit.

"Ooh...wow everyone's heads are going to be turning when they look at you. Everyone will want to know you buy the one end of the night" she says with a bright smile before fanning her face.

I return her smile, and I walk towards her and pull her in for a bone crushing hug.

"You mean so much to me, and you have absolutely no idea how grateful I am" I whisper in her ear while I rest my head on her shoulder relishing the touch.

"I should be thanking you" she says with a soft smile present on her face.

"Why?" I ask in confusion.

She shakes her head before answering.

"That's for another time. Let's not ruin our night; come on" she says before pulling me down the stairs quickly. We arrive outside of the house, and there is a limo waiting outside for us. It looked just like the ones in the movies, and it was like a dream come true. I look over at her, and she has a wide grin across her face.

"I've never been in one before" I say looking over at her with warm eyes.

"Well now you can cross it off your bucket list" she resumes to drag me once more until we are seated inside the limo.

As soon as we reach into the car Alexia hands me a glass of champagne, and she receives one for herself. I smile, and I chug it down feeling the acidic liquid run smoothly down my throat.

I feel my wild side already bubbling up to the surface, and for one night I'm going to be that normal girl. No more heartaches, no more troubles, no more drama, no more stress. I don't have to feel the pressure of giving everything my best shot. I can finally be the one I want to be. We continue to drive for a while, but as I take a glance out of the window I gaze at a beautifully lit building. It looks like something out of a fairytale. It seems to be made out of marble, and it is about 5 stories high, and it took my breath away.

It was definitely a sight for sore eyes.

"We're here" Alexia says while clapping her hands together excitedly.

She scoots over to me and takes a hold of my hand.

"Are you ready for this?" She asks in a delicate yet I could hat the excitement oozing from her voice.

I nod, and we both exit the vehicle. The driver goes off into another direction which I'm assuming is the parking lot while there is a bright flash that blinds me. When I seem to get my sight back paparazzi come into view, and they throw question after question.