Inbetween

Hi, I'm writing again, but it's going to stink, because I STILL have writers block!!! Heh, well, I hope this turns out, and I love you all!!! Oh, and I would go through and re-read the previous chapters, because I made adaptions, and it has been a while!!! Also my friend, Trinity mainly wrote this, so that's why it's different than the rest!!!

Ta!

_________________________________________________________________________________

John had given up on trying to read so he went to get a cup of tea hoping it would calm his nerves. Sipping his tea John stared at Sherlock who was lost in thought seated in his usual position. John couldn't help but notice how his eyes sparked with an idea or theory before dulling once again.

Before he even realized it John became entranced by the mysterious dark haired boy.

Sherlock's thoughts passed a mile a minute through his head sadly only a few were about the case. Most were focused on the smaller sandy haired boy who was now his roommate.

He's different from most of the idiots that come here, he's not boring. Sherlock thought before shaking his head in hopes of clearing his clustered thoughts to no avail. Letting a out a mix between a groan and a sign Sherlock turned his attention to the smaller boy who sat across from him.

"Jawn, could you reach into my coat pocket and grab my phone."

John stepped over, and reached his hand into Sherlock's coat "I really don't understand why you can't do this yourself, you're perfectly capable you know." He handed the phone to Sherlock and sat back down in his armchair.

Sherlock took the phone and began to text.

"Who are you texting? Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not exactly my area."

"Well, do you have a boyfriend then, I don't mind if you do."

"Do stop flirting, I'm not the type to date."

"Oh, no, I'm not, I'm not gay!" John cursed himself, great, well if the best deducer thinks that you are flirting, then he's right!

Sherlock put the phone down "We're going to the cafe."

"What, what? Why?"

Sherlock leapt up and grabbed his cell, then walked out.

Damn, John followed after him at a run, on to the cafe.