CHAPTER 15

"Mmmmm", Yoongi blew out a thick puff of smoke as he looked at his briefcase filled with $100 notes. A total of $1 million was encased in it.

Jimin had been called to the office by one of the bodyguards. He timidly walked into Yoongi's office only to find it empty.

"He is not-"

Without warning, two bodyguards quickly held his arms on both sides to restrain him and a third tied a blindfold around his eyes.

"What are you-"

"We are taking you to a separate location".

Jimin slightly shifted uncomfortably in the obviously expensive car he was driven in. He could tell from the cologne and the feel of the seats...pure leather.

He felt the car stop and the body guards lead him inside a huge mansion. He was led into a room that was warmly lit and one of the bodyguards took off his blindfold.

He opened his eyes to scan the area, it was new and unfamiliar. "Wait here". The bodyguards left.

Shortly after, Yoongi arrived into the room and Jimin immediately became nervous and broke out in cold sweat.

"I sent for you for obvious reasons...I needed bitch to fuck".

Jimin's heart dropped to his stomach. It wasnt over. The nightmare wasnt over. He fought back the tears like he always did.

"And I would like us to get started".

Jimin braced himself for the pain that was to come. He stripped off all his clothes as Yoongi ordered. He was completely naked and vulnerable. Yoongi tied his hands up and pushed him onto the pool table he had previously been playing on.

"Bend over bitch". Yoongi said, blowing another thick puff of smoke from his mouth. "I want to enjoy you today".

Jimin submitted, he had to. His and Jungkook's lives depended on it. Yoongi came from behind and placed his warm, thick, hard cock into him without lube.

Tears involuntarily fell as Yoongi thrusted into him deeper and harder. Occassionally using his whip to leave flog marks all over Jimin's body.

"What a nice ass you have, and its all mine....its all Papa Bear's". Yoongi hissed as he got rougher with Jimin.

Im sorry Jungkook. Im sorry that our lives have to be like this. Im sorry.........Im sorry.....

Yoongi's fucking was ruthless. Jimin could feel himself go numb, zoning in and out of reality. It lasted for hours.

It was past 12AM. By the time Yoongi was done with him, all his strength had left him.

"Your asshole is so sweet." Yoongi hissed.

***********************

Jimin was dropped off in front of the condo by the bodyguards. It was 1AM.

He stumbled to get the the door. Barely walking properly. His tears had dried hours ago.

He punched in the password weakly and got in. He entered the living room and found Jungkook already sleeping with an untouched box of popcorn and unopened drinks. The TV was on "pause" for the movie they had planned to watch.

Jimin felt his eyes water again realizing he had broken his promise again. He decided to take a shower and sleep in the spare bedroom.

*********************

Jungkook woke up to the smell of scrambled eggs, bacon and fries. Grogily standing up and stretching out his sore arms, his nose led him to the kitchen.

"Jimin?" He peaked through the door.

"Oh Kookie you're awake?" He walked to the kitchen table with two plates and went to the fridge to grab two beers.

"What time did you come back?" He asked sleepily, trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

"Um.....a little later. I was held up". He felt an ache in his heart as he spoke.

"I made you breakfast to make up for coming home late. Come, sit".

Jimin was placing the pan in the sink when Jungkook came from behind and gave him a strong back hug. "I missed you"

Jimin yelped in pain and immediately placed his hand on his mouth.

"Whats wrong?" Jungkook pulled back slowly. Noticing how awkwardly Jimin was standing.

"Uh......n...nothing". Jimin bit his lip hoping Jungkook doesnt press the issue any further.

His worst nightmare coming true, he felt Jungkook strip off his shirt and boxers. He had pink, blue and purple marks....almost bloody all over his back and ass.

"Dont take me for a fool Jimin". His voice suddenly dangerously whispering into Jimin's ear from the back.

"Im going to kill him".

******************************