Friends

fgn875oharvnlvh4vuiernvcdnvuweitvrth57w8gr

Hey, I'm re-doing this story because I wasn't sure on how to write it at first. But, now I am certain on how this story should go.

Wish me luck this second time. ENJOY!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chris.

XXXX~~~~~~~~
Many people were running around as they were chased by others in skeleton masks, he laughed as one skeleton actually tried run but fell breaking into peaches. Chris followed Ted as they looked around laughing at some prizes at the booths. He felt a bit off as he stared at one booth, in order to win you had to score three balls into a very small bottle. He knew it was impossible, but as they passed by he noticed a cat, it was so beautiful the green fur with red stripes reminded him of someone. Then he saw the small watermelon in its mouth, ted, that's who the cat reminded him of. "Do you want it?" Chris screamed a little as Ted sneaked up behind him, laughing Ted paid the man as he shot the balls easily into the bottle. Chris smiled as Ted handed him the cat, he hugged it tightly smiling as he petted his new cat toy. "Thanks, Ted!"

Chris was to busy admiring the new cat that he didn't notice Ted leave his side. Ted saw Nick leaving a haunted house along with Betty, he smiled as he headed straight to them Betty waved at him and headed to Chris to leave them two to talk. Chris turned to Ted but saw Betty smiling instead drinking a smoothie. He hissed at her and looked around for Ted to see him with Nick. Frowning he made the way to pull Ted away from him but Betty pulled him back.

"Let go!" he tried to pull away but Betty slapped him, "Can't you see they're having fun!" she screamed at him pointing to Ted and Nick. He didn't know why his chest hurt as he saw Ted smiling and laughing along with Nick. He watched as they headed to a booth, Nick had won a stuffed dog toy, Ted smiled as Nick showed it to him. He could not look anymore as they smiled at each other. 

Betty smiled, "See the-" Chris pulled his arm away from her, he could not stand watching them together. "Adien" his brother looked at him, "what?"

"I'm going home, bye" he did not wait for an answer back as he walked away from them. Betty only looked confused as Adien sighed and headed to Ted Betty following wondering what just happened. Sneaking up behind them he kicked Ted's knees sending him to the ground, "Wha-!" 

"Chris left so I'm leaving see ya freak" and just like Chris, he left without waiting for an answer leaving behind a confused Ted. He wondered why Chris had just left, and he was sure for one thing. Something must have happened since Chris had been looking forward to the Skeleton festival since a few week ago, they even planned to go somewhere afterward. He had to know what happened.

Nick helped him up asking if he was alright, "yeah, I gotta go" Nick nodded as he watched Ted leave, Betty only shrugged when he looked at her accusingly. "Did you do something?"  Betty gasped dramatically, "I always do something to cat lovers," she said jokily before looking at him seriously.

"But, this time I did not do anything, well not that I can think of" Nick only nodded he believed her, but he wondered what had happened for Chris not to come to them like usual, why did only Adien come to Ted and not Chris?

Shaking his head he pulled on Betty's arm, "Let's go home"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ted did not know if he should run or walk, but then he thought about how it was Adien who came to tell them he left it was Adien who approached them instead of Chris. That's when he decided to run instead, and he was glad to as he made it faster to the house. He opened the door to notice Adien eating some food in the kitchen.

"Where's Chris?"

Adien shrugged and pointed down the hall, his room. He was not sure to trust him or not for Adien always just blew him off when he asked him questions. Taking a chance he headed to Chris's room. He didn't even knock to see if he was awake. Sadly he was asleep, Ted sighed he really wanted to know what had happened at the festival to make him leave without him. Ted noticed the cat he had won him clutched in Chris's arms. Smiling he petted Chris's hair before leaving the room silently wishing him good night.

Closing the door he saw Adien head into his room, guessing everyone was going to sleep he headed off to bed as well, not before drinking a bottle of watermelon juice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris opened his eyes as he hears the door close behind Ted, he did not know why he pretended to be asleep. He tightened his hold on his cat, seeing the watermelon made him think about Ted. Shutting his eyes close he forced himself to sleep, but the images of Ted and Nick smiling at each other made him wonder why he felt so jealous.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hello hello, how is everybody!?

So it had been many in a week or two since class began for me, and guys I am so happy because in one of my classes I have met two people who are also into anime.

Yay! So though the class has begun I will try my best to update this story at least once a week. Until next time, Bye Bye!!