Feeling very stupid

So, I am going to try and finish this story before this month is over. Because I really want to hurry up and get started on the next yaoi fanfiction. Though I am not yet sure which one I will start on, I still have about four or five more yaoi stories to go then it is on the x reader stories. And yes I do have a lot of those or OC stories. After those are my own stories or stories based on fairytales or tv shows. I am not completely sure on when I will start the next one because I usually plan all chapters before I start typing. So, till then!

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Aidan walked along the dirt trail, trying to find his way back home. There were different trails and all of them lead to someones home, creepy as it is, it was Chris and him who did it when they were younger to scare the adults. He stopped in his tracks as he saw his house come into view, he really did not want to go home because then he will have to think. That was something he did not want to do considering he was just rejected by his own brother.

"This sucks" he muttered to his doll, the doll turned its head towards him smiling, "shall I stalk them?" Aidan shook his head, "No, let us leave it alone....for now but we will definitely brake them up"

The doll smiled nodding as he helped Aiden think of up ways for Chris to dump Ted for him. Even if he made it look as though he finally excepted Ted it does not mean he will not try to make Chris hate him and decide he was better for him instead of Ted.

"I wonder if Chris had to choose would he choose me or Ted?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chris smiles as he quickly stands up and slowly back away from Ted, touching the tree behind him he found a small hole. Deciding he was small enough he tried to shove himself into the hole.

Ted noticed this and ran towards him holding his hand as he tried to pull him back out. "What the heck?!" he yelled. He expected him to run or even laugh it off as a joke but he did not expect Chris to try and shove himself into an ant-like hole.

"Leave me alone, I feel so stupid!" Chris yelled as he tried to shove more of his leg into the hole. "This is now my home, please send me food!"

Deciding his friend was even more stupid than he expected him to be he smacked him over the head hoping there was a brain in there. "Are you an idiot how can you fit in that hole!?" he screamed, "You're too BIG!"

Chris stopped trying to shove himself in the hole as he froze in place, Ted just called him BIG. Shoving himself out of the hole he stared at Ted, "Did you just call me fat?"

Realizing where this was going Ted shook his head in denial very quickly, Chris almost thought his neck was broken. "No, its just that is an ant hole and your a human hole"

"human hole?" he asked as his face turned red in embarrassment, "so, that is how you see me?"

Ted blushed crazy, "No! that is not what I ment....ugh!" Chris smiled and taking pity on his friend he decided to finally set this stupid fight to a close.

Reaching out he places his arms around his neck pushing himself further into Ted's neck, breathing in his sweet watermelon scent.

"Chris?" he could hear the stuttering in his voice. He smiled as he leaned away but he never gave Ted a chance to make a move as he leaned in quickly sealing their lips into one. 

They stayed that way for a few more minutes until sadly Chris pulled away for breath.

"I feel the same....that is why I ran away from you so many times" Ted gave him a confused look "I was afraid you actually had feelings for Nick and not me"

Ted stared at him for a few seconds until he burst out laughing, he could not believe Chris thought that. 

"Hey, why-why are you laughing? This is not funny!" he yelled feeling a bit offended at being laugh at by his friend, or boyfriend he really did not know. 

Smirking, Ted apologized "Yes, but you see there is no way Nick likes me"

Chris gave him a skeptical look, "You sure, because you two are always together, even Betty though the same thing!" Ted shook his head "really, Nick likes Betty, that is why we always hanged out, we understood each other since we were both in love with our best friend"

Chris could not help but smile as he realized Bettys feeling for Nick were returned, just as he were for Ted.

"Good! Because your mine and mine alone!" he screamed staring Ted straight in the eye holding his face close to him. 

It took only a second for him to realize what he had just said, frankly he pulled his hand away waving them around, "well, um that is....if you want to be mine?" he asked him quietly trying and failing to sound confident. Ted, on the other hand, was beaming on the inside, grabbing onto Chris, he pulled him tightly against his body. Wrapping his arms protectively and possessively around Chris' waist he leaned down whispering quietly into his ear.

"I am yours and you are mine, always and forever" pulling away he smiled down at Chriss watermelon face, "understood?" 

Without thinking, Chris nodded quickly accepting that he will forever be Teds and he will forever be his. Though to others it may sound a bit possessive and demanding, to him it sounded very very exciting.

Ted released Chris as he wrapped only one arm around his wait turning him around, "Let's get going" Nodding, they headed in the direction of home. Though it was hard to see, Ted had no trouble finding his way.

As they saw the house come into view Chris saw Betty leaving with Nick she was red-faced as his hand was on her lower back. Ted smirked as he led Chris into the house, "Well then, shall we head to bed?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That is the end and yes there will be one last chapter, and the reason I did not add the smut in this chapter is that it will be in the next chapter. Maybe, because I never wrote smut before but I have drawn it. That is all for now, BYE BYE!!!