Avoiding

Hello! I've missed this, you know making a story it has been awhile. Luckily I have finished all of my work I have no homework or spring break homework. lucky! So I will maybe able to update 2 chapters this week I hope you're looking forward to it. Well, for now, enjoy this chapter.

ENJOY!!!! 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chris made sure that Ted was not awake when he left his room, taking the chance he quickly ate breakfast making sure to leave the tiny skeleton he had found in his room along with foofy. Not wanting either of them to tag along with him in case he had to make a run for it again. Chris hears footsteps coming from the stairs and grabbing his food he quickly climbed into one of the cabinets hoping it was not Ted. He could hear the footsteps make their way around the kitchen and then they stopped near the cabinet he hid in. He placed another spoonful in his mouth slowly chewing as the footsteps did not move. Slowly, the cabinet began to open but only a little until he hears someone running down the steps. The cabinet was closed shut as he could hear struggling, it was Ted's voice that meant the one who was just about to open the cabinet was Ted.

'FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!' he screamed in his head as there was more struggling. 

"What the fuck Aid-!" a door slamming cut off Ted's voice. Chris still did not leave the safety of his cabby deciding it was now a safe zone from Ted. He guessed the other footsteps belonged to Aiden as they walked back upstairs, Chris did not hear any door close and not even 10 minutes passed when he heard footsteps come back down the steps.

"I know you're in there" his brother sounded irritated, because of him or Ted he had no idea. Deciding to play it safe he stayed put slowly eating his food, but the sound of a cat made him peek out of his new home.

On the kitchen floor was many and he did mean many types of cats just waiting to be hugged. Placing his plate beside him, Chris tucked his knees close and rolled out of the cabinet. "CCAAATTTTSSSS!!!"

Aiden covered his small smile with his hand as he looked away from his brother who now sniffed the closest cat to him. "Well, that should keep you calm for today" Chris looked up as Aiden put on his shoes before leaving the house. He did not even get to say thanks to you for the cats as his brother left, shrugging his shoulder he lifted as many cats as he could and headed to his room deciding to cancel all his plans in order to spend the day with his life.

As he reached the door Chris realized that he could not open the door unless he dropped some of the cats and that was something he could do. Taking the chance he leaned in closer trying to open the door he smiled as the door opened but almost cried as one of his cats began to slip out of his hands.

"MY LIFE!!!" (lol I scream this when my books fall) luckily a hand reached out saving the cat in mid-air before he could touch the ground. Chris smiled and thinking it was Aiden he screamed thank you as he grabbing the cat out of his hand.

"Did you forget something?" he asked thinking that was the only reason Aiden had come back for. Chris dropped all the cats in his room before turning around to head back downstairs to get the rest but he screamed as he saw Ted instead of Aiden.

"How did- did you...ugh" he could not figure out what to say, he was sure Aiden had locked Ted out of the house but obviously Ted had found a way in.

The atmosphere suddenly got heavy as Chris could not look at him as Ted tried to get him to look at him. But it was hopeless every time he moved closer to Chris, he would only step back making sure Ted was a good distance from him. Chris realized Ted was not going to leave his room anytime soon, looking around he tried to find a way out of there. But Ted was blocking the only exit, that is when he noticed the window.

'Well, Ted is blocking the only exit, the safe one that is'

Taking a chance he made his way quickly to the window, throwing it open he tried to jump out the window hoping he will make a safe landing. 

Except, someone had stopped him, it was Ted. Struggling, Chris tried to escape his grip but he was too strong as he pilled him in.

"Chris! calm down!" Ted yelled pulling him back inside as he shut the window before throwing Chris on the bed. "Why would you do that?" he asked him. Ted did not think he was that upset that he would try to jump out the window. Chris looked away, taking it as a chance to try and speak to him. He did not expect to be slapped in the face.

Chris stood before him, not even looking him in the eye as though he can not even look at him. "Look, I know what you did....is not that big of a deal to you, but to me, we have been friends for a long time and what you did....you broke my trust" looking away Chris picked upped his things while getting his shoes "I just need time, bye"

Ted did not follow him this time, thinking it was best for him to think it over. Now he knew for sure what he did was the worst mistake he ever made.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It has been so long since I have updated, classes are easy but the work is so difficult to keep up with especially when I have to make sure it is perfect. Well, look forward to my next update!