Epilogue

Hello my fellow readers, this is the final chapter to "look at me" though I may change the title soon. Who knows, well then I really hope you all love this story and soon I will post the first two chapters of my next story and yes it is yaoi. Well until then I hope you all have a splendid summer. And remember sadly school does start this month so make sure to get everything ready. Love you all, and thank you for reading this story please check out my other stories as well.

Until next time, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, LOVE YA!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This was the most awkward moment of his life, and that says a lot considering when he was small he walked in on two people but not knowing what was happening he stayed. Even so, that memory did not compare to this very moment. At this moment Ted was using his arms to hold himself up while trying to cover Chris with his body. Aiden sat at the bottom of their bed quietly reading, not even caring that his brother was obviously naked under Ted.
It was finally there time to be alone with everybody gone they could finally, after three months of being together they could finally take the next step. Chris would be lying if he did not wish for Ted to have taken him right after they confessed but he was a bit glad to have waited because now they were so excited.
That is, they were, not even a few minutes after right when Ted undressed them both and he was just about to be kissed did Adian walk into the room calmly without even knocking as he sat down and opened a book.
It was very obvious on what was happening but it did not seem like Adian cared.
Chris was about to jump out of the bed and beat him until he finally left the room. Ted must of knew what he was about to do because his arm was now wrapped around him making sure he did not move.
"Don't" he whispered to him calmly.
"But, he's just there, he won't leave"
He was getting a bit pissed at how Ted seemed to not mine Adian being there.
"Look under the covers" Chris almost moaned at the tone in Ted's voice.
Obeying him, he looked under the covers to see himself completely naked. Which was odd because he could have sworn Ted had at least left his pants on, but turns out the one who wore clothes was Ted.
"Make sure to cover yourself, understood?"
There was that tone again, Chris nodded as Ted slipped out of the blanket making him quickly cover himself making sure Adian saw nothing.
Ted stood beside Chris making sure Adian saw nothing that belonged to him and him only.
Walking up to Adian he snatched his book away not giving him time to complain he grabbed his phone speed dialing a number.
"Come get him" without an answer he hanged up.
Adian tries and failed to try and get his book back. This went on for a few more minutes until the door slammed open.
There, by the door stood a yound boy who looked around Adians age but was obviously shorter than him. He waved hi to Chris and Ted turning bright red when he realized what they were doing before. He looked away to see Adian trying to sneak his way into the closet.
"Adien" his voice was not mad or sad only monotone which was worse than him actually being upset.
Turning around to face him, Adien kept his eyes on the floor. The boy who stood before him was a friend he met two months ago. Usually he never made friends quickly but there was something about him that made Adien do anything he wanted. As though they knew each other long ago.
"Yes?" He still did not meet his eyes.
"Why are you here? Are you bothering your brother and his boyfriend?" He asked him, ignoring the embarrassed Chris who hid more into the covers.
Shaking his head Adien denied it, he was not bothering them he was only protecting his brother from the freak.
"Look at me"
He did not want to look at him, since the day he met Kyle he knew he would  be wrapped around his finger and all because of that look. The look that made Adien so guilty and wishes to make Kyle happy.
"Why won't you look at me?" His voice changed. He was feeling dejected, sighing he gave in and look him in the eye. Only to feel the guilt hit him full force.
Those eyes were like puppies, no they were cuter than a puppy and to have them look at him with a betrayed look was enough to make him apologize.
"I'm sorry" he mumbled under his breath for only Kyle to hear.
"Good, now let's go" he grabbed Adians hand as he pulled him out the door. But Adian tried to resist, " I can't" Kyle turned to him, frowning " we were suppose to go see a movie today" letting go of Adien hand he gave him his most betrayed look " I guess you'll rather be here than with me" and with that he walked out the door.
Adien looked at Ted and Chris, glaring at mostly Ted before he ran out the door calling for Kyle to wait for him.
Chris watched as his brother, who hated people, chase after someone. He did not notice Ted make his way to him until he felt something touching him.
"Ted?" His voice was calm but his body was shaking as the thrill of continuing of before went through his mind.
Ted smirked as he let his hand wonder in between Chris's legs. He felt something wet on his hand, pulling the covers off he smiled as he realized that through this entire time Chris had been fingering himself.
"Couldn't wait for me to shove into you?" He growled into his ear. Chris moaned at his voice as he spread his legs apart.
"Took to long.....want you now "
Ted didn't wait another second, he knew it may hurt him but Chris lay before him waiting to be devoured and he couldn't hold back anymore.
For that whole day they made love, and when Chris wanted to sleep he slept with Ted inside him. When they grew hungry Ted picked him up letting Chris wrap his legs around his waist as they went downstairs to eat, and not once did Ted pull out.
That night, Chris felt his stomach bulge a bit at how much Ted came inside him, he loved it. Even as they both slept that night Ted never pulled out, Chris watched as he slept and knew Ted would only look at him and only him forever.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
That is the end of look at him, I know there a bit oc and also I may have put Adrian instead of Adien in some chapters sorry about that. My next yaoi fanfic is my older siblings, I hope you read that one aswell.  Till next time, love ya all!!!!!