Realization

I AM BACK!!!!!! I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far, and I apologize if this story is not to your liking, just remember I do not own any characters. This week has been somewhat ok I just turned 19 on Monday and sorry I may be unable to update for a while my grandma is sick. So she will be staying with us for a while.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, ENJOY!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chris

He slept on the grass surrounded by big trees, it was so calm and relaxing he never wanted to leave. Something grabbed his hand but he was not afraid instead he only hold tighter to what had grabbed him. Looking up he saw Ted smiling down at him, he smiled as Ted got closer kissing his forehead making him giggle a little. Ted moved to lay down next to Chris never letting go of his hand only tightening his hold when Chris moved closer to him. They were so close, close enough for Chris to lay his head on Ted's chest. They laughed as they began to play footsies which turned out to be harder while laying down. Chris laughed as Ted pushed him down covering his body with his own.

"You lose" Ted laughed. Chris placed his hand on his chest giving a dramatic gasp, "I lose, oh! how the day has gone wrong!"

Ted only laughed harder as he sat up trying to calm down, even so, he never let go of Chris's hand as he pulled a laughing Chris up as well. He stopped laughing when he realized their position, he was now sitting down on Ted's lap.

"Wha-!" he pushed away but Ted only used his free hand to tighten his hold on his waist. 

"Where are you going?" Ted leaned in closer, Chris could feel his breath brush against his cheek. "Do you wanna leave me?" Chris turned his head to look him straight in the eye. That last question sounded very serious.

Pushing him away, Chris looked away as he remembered what had happened. Ted had lied and told Nick their secret. "Leave?" he whispered still looking away as he noticed the soft grass now hurt and the blue sky turned a bit darker. "You're the one who left me!!" he yelled facing Ted who had moved closer. Ted reached his hand out pulling Chris closer rubbing his nose in his hair. " I will never leave you" 

Chris shook his head as Ted sighed and moved his face closer to his, their breath was entangled together he moved closer. "But You di-" 

Ted cut him off as he finally moved closer as their lips touched. Though the kiss was not that long when he pulled away Chris could feel how hot his face was and he knew he was blushing. "Wha, huh, wait!" he could not talk it still felt like Ted was kissing him as his lips tingled. Ted only laughed as he sat back down pulling Chris with him letting him sit on his lap facing him. 

"Say it" he teased him, but Chris had no idea what to say, "please, say it"

He didn't even think just opened his mouth as he stared into Ted's eyes that he realized how much he loved. 

"I...love you" He wanted to take back those words as soon as he had said them but the smiled on Ted's face made him keep silent. "Good boy" Ted kissed him again and this time Chris pulled him closer wanting it to last longer than before. When he felt something poke his lip he closed his eyes.

~~~~~~

Rolling of the bed hurt like hell, but he didn't feel much pain as he remembered his dream. He loves Ted, he loves him more than a friend. Picking himself up from the floor he wrapped himself in his blanket as he picked up the cat toy Ted had won for him at the festival.

"Stupid Ted" mumbling he laid back down holding the toy to his chest as he fell back asleep dreaming about watermelons.

''''''''''''''''

Adien

He had no experience with trying to comfort someone so, at this moment he can only watch as Chris cries. They were still in his room he wasn't gonna leave Chris to cry alone in his room, but now he had no idea on what to do. Deciding to make Chris happy again he took a seat next to him raising his hand to try and caress his head to calm him down. But, he did not expect Chris to hug him, burying his face in his chest. 

Aidan could feel his cheeks turning red as Chris looked up into his eyes as tears rolled down his cheeks. "Why did he lie?" he asked him.

"Because he's a jerk," he told him honestly, regretting it as soon as he said it as Chris only cried harder. He began to panic a little, "um, please don't cry" but Chris only cried more, "ugh! if you stop, ill do whatever you want!"

Silence, he sighed in relief as Chris had finally stopped crying, "Anything?" Chris asked as he looked him in the eye all trace of crying were gone but his cheeks were still flushed. Aiden nodded, "y-yeah"

Chris smiled as he pushed Aiden down as he climbed on top of him, "Then comfort me"

"What!?"

Chris leaned down closer to Aiden as he kissed him, Aidan felt as though he was alive as he let his hands roam around Chris who pulled away as he shivered when Adien pulled up his shirt a little.

Looking into each other's eyes, Chris smiled as he leaned closer, "Adien~"

'shit' he thought 'I love my brother' and then they kissed again.

''''''''''''''''''

Sitting up, he looked around and groaned as he sadly realized it was only a dream. "Fuck" he mumbled to himself as he laid back down. Pulling a picture from under his pillow he pulled out a picture of him and chris toegeather. Well, Ted was there to but he crossed him out.

Sighing once more he hold the picture to his chest as he fell back asleep dreaming of his brother once again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter I will try to update again next week. Till then, Bye Bye.

Love ya!