Introduction

A/N: Welcome to this little experiment. I wanted to challenge myself and still write down the idea of a friend of mine so here we are:
S1R11. From a list of 100 themes I will write chapters that are 200 words or less. (Except author notes of course) I will also write it all in first person as another challenge for myself.
The title of the chapter will be the prompt I used for it. This story will be based in the Transformers Prime universe.

_______________________

S1R11

Chapter One

Introduction

Word count: 200
_______________________

Standing straight, my arms at the sides of my chassis, I nearly looked like the others beside me. All of us waiting for the permission to ease, and go on our way.
After our commander gave us the nod, we all have awaited, we walked in order out of the room.

My fellow vehicon's and I have awaited the end of this cycles training, it all fairly new for us, as we are the newest members around here.
It was still strange for me to walk abort the decepticon warship called Nemesis.

Not long ago, I was just a puny little human and after my very painful death, that followed a meeting with a truck, I woke up as a cybertroninan. Being one of the many vehicon's that roam this ship.

Sadly, I don't have a lot of memories from my former life. But somewhere in the back of my helm, I know that this life, and cybertroninan's in general, we're something I knew of before. I knew my Lord's designation beforehand, and also know some other mechs around here but I don't know why.

My designation is S1R11 and I am the only female vehicon in the decepticon ranks.