Mirror

_______________________

S1R11

Chapter Three

Mirror

Word count: 199
_______________________

A foreign but still familiar face stared back at me. Silver faceplates, framed by silver spikes, that covered audio receptors. A bright red, glowing visor covering the same colored, vibrant optics beneath.
Black neck plating went into purple shoulder armor.

The decepticon symbol stood proudly on the femme, gleaming a luminous violet on black chest plating. The same purple of the shoulder pads were also covering her pelvis and skid plating, aswell as her ankle guards.
Long black spikes came out of the knee joints and were as lethal as her talons or arm guard.

Slowly I turned from the image before me. There were sometimes moments I expect to see a young, short haired woman standing in the reflection. Intelligent green eyes starting back, not a visor. Flesh where there is now metal.

A vent escapes my intakes and I shake my helm. That life is gone and it will be gone forever.

My heel struts clanking away on the hard floor, I walked to the entrance of my quarters, tapping the pad on the side, the door opened with a low sound and I was greeted with the faceplates of ST3V3 and SL4D3.
"Are you ready S1R11?"