Mother Earth

_______________________

S1R11

Chapter Six

Mother Earth

Word count: 200
_______________________

It was time for our first mission! As excited as I was, there was still some worry for my brothers. The older troops often told of their old encounters with the enemy. The Autobots were brutally killing each and every vehicon and it's not very often that someone comes back. Least of all unhurt.

This solar cycle we are to scout out a terrain, and find out why a strange signal is emitting from there.

We walked through the green vortex, to be bridged to our destination.
The sun shone brightly in the bright blue sky and the green of the grass around us looked beautiful. Different pretty flowers bloomed in between it.

It was strange, being back on Earth, after such a long time surrounded by metal. The sound of birds came to my audio receptors and I vented deeply.

"S1R11 come on, we have a job to do!" ST3V3 said beside me, pulling me out of my daydream. Nodding I followed, minding my steps as much as possible. Being as big as we were, young trees and bushes were nothing under our pedes.

Concentrating on the mission we made for scanning the area. Still, I couldn't resist to gaze at mother earth.