Breaking Bones

Judgement Hall, the pillars and tiles were of gold, with the rays of false sunshine flooding the area with light. Sans was waiting for the kid, the same kid that killed everyone and had reset the timeline hundreds of times. They had at one point been his freind, but that friend was gone, posessed by the cursed spirit Chara.

Sans and the kid were currently in a loop of fighting, they were determined to win, to kill him. They had defeated him in alternate timelines, but he changed his tactics a little bit each time now, mainly just to spite them. Though he was so very, very tired...

Sans feels guilty, he is the only one who remembers the resets, yet he can't stop them he tries so hard, but that returning feeling of apathy is just hard to diminish. The resets have left him with scars more mental, he has horrible night terrors, and sleep often iludes his grasp, and he will never forget the sadness of losing his baby brother, Papyrus. Finding that red scarf in the snow covered in gray dust, Papyrus's dust, he always cries... It always hurts...

Though there is a physically obtained scar, the slash-mark across his ribcage and sternum, the fatal hits' scar. After the child's blade hits him, there is only darkness... He dies...

Sans hears the familiar sound of the posessed childs' footsteps approaching him. Sighing and preparing himself to fight yet again. He was face to face with them now. "lets just get straight to the point".

He was done, too tired to continue, the child would surely win. Right at the moment they would slash him across the chest, he braced himself for the hit. The hit the didn't come where it was supposed to... They instead attacked his legs, Sans was taken by surprise as he collapsed of the floor from the pain... But the child didn't stop...

They continued to beat his legs till they were nothing but scattered fragments, while laughing hysterically. Sans was in pain, this was a far worse way to die. He could help the screams that escaped his throat, but after they had finished he had to ask, "why? what happened to the kid that used to care? that everyone underground could call friend?"

At these words the laughing turned into crying as their features changed into the kid, Frisk. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I never wanted to hurt anyone!" Sans was shocked he had thought nothing could bring them back, guess he was wrong. "Sans I'm going to reset, it will be the last reset, I'll free everyone, I promise".

Sans dusted, but heard their words, he hoped that they'll keep that promise. Slowly he started going into the familiar blackness that comes after death.

RESET

He's not in the darkness anymore, usually after a reset he would just wake up on his mattress but, where is he? Wait... Is he dreaming?

______________________________________________

Some Notes From the author

Hi! Here's another story! It's a little more depressing now I guess, but just stay Determined folks 'cause this story's gonna be getting updated, along with my other one. Hopefully I can start to update more often!

Also the art for this chapter is not mine! So the updates for my stories my have some time in between for me to draw those.

url for the image up top!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a6/28/b1/a628b17e20c15f0804667a3b38d03278--sans-death-no-diggity.jpg

Thanks for reading! \(owo)/