Red is Crushing

More time had passed since Rus and the Fell brothers had gone to visit Slither for the first time. Enough time to where the four had met up quite a few times now, and were all now friends. Slither at first, had been apprehensive of Edge and Red, though now he was comfortable around the two. Rus just couldn't be happier that everyone was getting along so well.

A while after they all had first seen Slither, Edge had begun to notice that Red was having moments were he would act strange. There would be times when the shorter just stared off into space, seemingly deep in though, then a crimson blush would work its way onto his face. Though once he noticed others were watching he immediately recompose himself.

There were other times when they were visiting Slither that Red would blush or suddenly start to act dumb, this usually happed after Slither did something cute, like giggle, or how the smallest lit up about science.

All of a sudden the information seemed to just click in Edge's mind, as a smug smirk graced the dark skeletons features. Oh, he was going to have fun with this~

He snuck his way into the living room where Red was-- yup he was spacing out while blushing on the horrible green couch. Edge snuck over and behind the couch and waited for a moment.

"SO... WHO DO YOU WANT TO FUCK RIGHT NOW?" Edge suddenly said, snapping Red out of his love-struck daze. "w-what?! why would ya say something like that for?!" Red whole face was covered in an intense blush.

"WELL YOU'RE BLUSHING AND DAYDREAMING ABOUT SOMEONE, MAYBE A CERTAIN LAMIA?" Edge replied cheekily. Red was still flustered but he caved, "fine ya got me, i may have a crush on slither."

Edge lit up, all too pleased that he was right. "NYAHAHA! I KNEW IT! YOU LIKE THE SOFTER SNAKE VERSION OF YOURSELF! NYAHAHAHAHA" Edge was just laughing his nonexistent ass off at this point, much to Red's dismay.