A Mother and Her Son Chapter One (Alcoholic Mother)

She sipped from a bottle... a bottle with a chip at the rim. She sighed softly and finished off part of  the bottle of Amber liquid, getting up and sitting on her porch. Her eyes gazed over, glassy with tears. Her pale blue eyes dull and full of sadness. Her blood full of liquid courage. She leaned back in her rocking chair staring into the night, the milky way painting pictures which reflected off her large glasses, sitting upon the bridge of her nose.
The rumble of a motorbike engine broke the peace of the country road. The woman rose her head. Her cheeks dusted a rosy pink... waiting... waiting...
dust kicked up on the road, a woman. A woman on a motorbike sped down the road. The loud noise angering the woman.
The anger rose and she yelled, something she couldn't do without the 'liquid courage'
Her raspy voice pierced the air, the woman on the bike braked and stopped, looking at the porch.
The woman, her eyes narrowed staring up at the woman perched on the porch of the foreign home. She walked the bike up the drive and walked up the few steps setting her hands on her hips, staring down at the petite woman.
This woman... her voice raspy and deep, the smell of cigs on her breath. "May you translate?" she stared down the Dutch woman who seemed offset by this question.
"May I translate? May you, get off my property." Her voice coming out in a thick accented growl.
The taller Canadian woman had to stifle a laugh in the back of her throat at the sound at the odd accent coming from this worn and torn woman. "No, I must ask what you said ma'am."
"What is it to you?" she asked squinting her eyes at the woman. Her white strands of hay hair brushing along her pale cheeks.
"Nothing, I simply want to know."
The foreign woman rolled her eyes, blood rising in he cheeks. "Don't you know about privacy...? You are simply rude as hell... must I say."
"Simply rude as hell...? What you gonna do 'bout it ma'am.?" She asked, pestering the woman.
she stared, and let out a soft laugh. "Oh haven't you heard of me?" she asked and the Canadian woman stepped back a little, catching the odd vibe off the pale, ghost like woman. "Soon to be Officer Hein?" she hummed cracking a crooked grin up at the woman.
"You ain't gettin' no where wit' that breath..." she hummed turning her nose up at the smaller woman. "You got alcohol on your breath..." she whispered leaning down towards the smaller woman.
*snap*
A stinging sensation crossed the taller woman's cheek tears pricking the corners of her eyes. "Farewell." She stated and the woman went to speak again. "I said farewell!" The foreign woman screamed.