A Mother and Her Son Chapter Six (Pumpkin)

Lenn looked down at the woman shocked. "Why... why would you apologise?"
The smaller woman gritted her teeth. Crystalline tears dribbled off her chin. "B-Because... I-" she started and Lenn held her hands tightly.
"Do not ever apologise for this... I was stupid. I wasn't here for you."
--
The two sat talking softly in front of the front door. The two children tried to walk in the door. A teen 'girl' and a toddler. The door hit the back of Grijs and she turned sharply.
"'Wat de neuken!? haal de helen uit mijn huis! neuken prik! augh!" She screamed, the teen clamped her hands over the toddler's ears. Lenn had her eyes widened. "M-Motto? K-Katja?" Grijs muttered staring up at Motto.
Motto furrowed her eyebrows and pushed the toddler forward. She gave her mother a look of hate and took a deep breath. "ik haat je!!" She screamed and took off running. Grijs jumped up quickly and ran out onto the porch.
"Motto!! Come back!" She yelled, tears in her eyes. But, the teen kept running.
"You stay, I'm going to get her." Lenn whispered kissing the shorter woman's cheek quickly before jumping off the porch.

Lenns her flipped around in the wind and she picked up speed. "She couldn't have gone far..." Lenn muttered, her eyes pacing. Back and forth, back and forth. A car.. "SHIT!" She swerved and the bike skidded throwing her off. She skimmed roughly against the gravel which ate up the side of her face, her stomach, her thigh. She lost a shoe, but she got back up, got back on,  and started back off.
Adrenaline rushed through her blood, shaken up from what just had occurred.
The sun started setting. She was in the city, lights painting pictures on her skin and clothing. People gave her nasty looks. "What's with her?" "Badass? I could kick her ass." "Heyyyy pretty lady!" More and more, comments, cat calls, exedra. She parked the bike alongside the street and shoved her cracked, calloused hands in her pockets.
*clack... clack... clack..*
the sound of her shoes echoed through alleyways. Someone heard, and shuffled further down the alleyway... a cigarette hung from their cracked red tinted lips.
Lenns green eyes stuck out and the shadow froze. "Motto..?" She whispered slowly stepping into the alleyway.
"G-Go away." The teen mumbled, tears dribbling down her face. Smoke rolled from her lips as she spoke.
Lenn kneeled down infront of the girl and pulled the cigarette from her mouth. "Now don't be wasting your life on cancer sticks..." she whispered. She lifted her hand and carefully wiped tears from the girl's cheeks. "Can I have a hug?" She asked. Motto nodded frantically and wrapped her arms around Lenn tightly.
"I-I'm sorry." She muttered sobbing into Lenns leather jacket.
Lenn let out a sad sigh and rubbed her back. "It's in the past... I'm sorry for coming into your home, and making you uncomfortable." She whispered resting her forehead against the top of Mottos head.
"I-I'm sorry for kicking you out..." she whispered and tears ran down Lenns  cheeks.
Lenn held her close and inhaled sharply. "Y-You know, I-I still have your notes... I-I wrote on them." Lenn mumbled and Motto slowly peeled away from the tight hug.
"R-Really?" She asked, curious of to what the older woman added to her horrible notes.
Lenn shakily reaches for her pocket. She pulled out the notes, folded neatly. They were browned at the edges. Some burnt slightly. And some had water stains, from tears. "H-Here."
Motto read over them, new tears making splotches on the papers. "I-I love you, L-Lenn." Her voice shook terribly and she rested her head on Lenns shoulder.
"I love you too Pumpkin." She whispered rubbing her back.
"H-Hey Lenn?" Motto mumbled, looking up at the taller woman.
"Yes?" She asked. Motto twiddled her thumbs and hummed.
"C-Could we do something fun?" She asked, Lenn cracked a sharp grin and slowly got up.
"Hell Yeah."