1

"Is she alive?"  The man asks looking at the girl lying before him.

"Yes, sir." The other man says immediately. His boss is angry and he's never seen him so angry before.

"Has an ambulance been called?" The first man asks.

"Yes, sir. Should be here any minute. We called one as soon as we found her. I called you at the same time." 

"Jordan, do we have any idea who did this?" The first man asks angry. 

"No, sir, the attacker was good. He managed to avoid any possible camera's and made sure that there weren't any witnesses. It's just like the others. Only for some reason he didn't kill this one," Jordan reports. 

Perhaps her attacker hadn't killed her but it wasn't for lack of trying. Right now there are three men putting pressure on several of her wounds. They want to keep her alive. She's the only one that might be able to give them some idea who is doing this.

The sounds of sirens are heard in the distance. The first man goes to stand and direct help to the woman. He needs time to calm down. This is the third female to be attacked like this. The third time he's failed to protect an innocent under his protection. The innocent are to be left alone. That is the legacy his father passed down to him. A lesson he learned and holds hard to. 

The paramedics rush to the girls side and start IV's and blood transfusions. They carefully place the unknown girl onto the stretcher and move her to the ambulance all the while working to stem the flow of blood.

"Jordan get the car, we're going to the hospital. I want guards on her. I don't want any chance of someone coming after her to kill her and finish the job." The boss orders.

"Yes, sir." Jordan says and goes for the car.

"You three go get cleaned up and meet me at the hospital."  The three men nod and don't waste any time doing as they are ordered. When the boss gets angry it's better to just do what he says.

The angry man prowls into the hospital. He searches for someone that can give him some answers about the girl. He spies a receptionist and the poor woman is terrified as he comes up to her.

"M-mr. Jamison, h-how can I help you?" The terrified woman stammers.

The man although surprised doesn't allow it to show and doesn't hesitate in his approach. "You know who I am?" At the woman's fast nod he smile's. Most females find the man sexy and the smile one to make them faint, but the receptionist wants to faint for other reasons. "Good that will make things easier. There was an ambulance that brought in a girl that was stabbed multiple times, where is she?" Mr. Jamison demands of the terrified woman.

The woman double checks her computer to help give her time to regain her composure. "They took her directly into surgery. She's not doing too good." The woman adds that last in because she can see the question forming on Mr. Jamison's face. "That's all that's noted here, sir. I don't have anything more I can tell you."

The receptionist watches Mr. Jamison with wide scared eyes. He frown's as he sees tears form in them. "There is no need to fear me Ms. Janice. Thank  you for your assistance."

Mr. Jamison walks away from her desk with a frown, he doesn't mind his reputation. He actually actively encourages it, but he doesn't like that the innocents are afraid of him too. Will the girl be afraid of him if she makes it? He hopes not, since she'll be spending a great deal of time with him.

The police officer comes into the room. "What are you doing here?" Jamison demands of the officer.