Five

~♡~(When She's Tested)~♡~

Scarlett's POV

Being that this was a sunday and I'd be back to work tomorrow, I thought it would nice to just relax in the sun.

I chose a cute white one peice that has a open back and a V slit in the front for some cleavage. It's comfortable and shows off all my curves it also digs up my ass but it isn't uncomfortable.

Today was a very beautiful day and I already had got most of my work done so why not enjoy time to myself.

The sound of the glass door to the patio slid open and their stood David in his black shades. He spotted me laying in one of the beach chairs by the pool and decided to join me.

Part of me didn't want to deal with him right now only because I'm sick of him running to my father. I don't even feel like his wife anymore, instead I feel like more of an unwanted sibling.

He held a towel in one hand along with paper work in the other. Of course even while relaxing he still chooses to work. He had been in nothing but swimming trunks putting all if his gorgeous upper body on display. Now that I think about it I can see some of the resemblances between him and Neil.

They have the same nose and lips but everything else was different such as their eyes, hair, and body. While David looked more like a college guy around my age.

Neil looked to be much more manly with his trimmed facial hair and he was way more physically acuipt then David.

Plus I loved the way strands of hair always hangs over his forhead. It gives him that bad boy look but some how still mature. He could wear his hair any way he wanted and still would look delicious.

Davids blond hair is short and always slicked to the side mostly because he likes to look professional. Today his hair was just in its own spikey messy state. Although my husband is sexy as sin, I just wish he had other good qualities. It's nice to be attracted to your husband but what good is that if he can't fulfill any of your needs?

Part of me feels guilty about my actions with Neil, yeah we didn't have sex but our mouths were. Expecially his mouth when it was licking the complete soul out of me. I mean what if David wasn't having an affair? What if I was the only guilty one here that ruined my own marriage?

"Beautiful day isn't it?" David asked pulling me out of serious thought.

I nodded blankly. "Very,"

He layed down in the beach chair beside me and began looking over a few papers.

"David this is the part where you actually relax, must you always work yourself half to death?"

He chuckled. "Believe it or not Scar this is how I relax, knowing that all work is being handled makes me feel secure. An when a guy feels secure he feels comfortable."

Rolling my eyes I continued my gaze on the fluffy white clouds above. This would be a perfect time to ask him what he told my father with nobody else around. But first I needed to know about why he never told me he had a brother.

"I didn't know you had a brother," I blurted out.

"Yeah well that's only because we never really had the best relationship."

"Why?" I asked looking at him in confusion.

"He's stuck in the past and just won't let go that's all their is to it scar."

The fact he was giving me one sided answers was making me more suspicious. "I feel like theirs more that you're not telling me." I replied

"Look I really don't want to get into this now scar it's an ugly topic to descuss." As much as he dosent want to tell me I still deserve to know, considering he knows all about my family.