Six

~♡~(What she needs)~♡~

Scarlett's POV

"You're mine tonight Pêche." His voice trailed near the lobe of my ear then under my jawline. With my hands locked above my head in his grip. I felt uderly and completely captivated under his seductive control. Even if I wanted to back out of this I couldn't because my body was completely paralyzed with lust.

His grip on my wrist tightned and I wrapped my legs around his waist wanting to grind with need against his buldge. I thought I'd be able to resist this feeling but turns out I couldn't if I tried. This was bad my husband is nearly two rooms away while I'm letting our servant have his way with me.

Guessing that he had been reading my mind he started grinding his bulge right up against my clit. I nearly squealed with excitement from the friction. The feeling driving me insane over and over again. Their was no room for any doubt about this man being fucking huge.

He is currently hard as a brick in his sweatpants giving me all the delicious sexual contact I could ever need. We haven't even had sex yet and he makes me cum with no effort at all.

"You do things to me that I can't begin to explain." He breathed against my lips.

He released one hand from my wrist and used it to turn my head to the side facing the wall. His mouth then attached to my neck while his teeth tenderly dug in my skin. My toes curled up and moaned while drowining in him.

"My brother has got to be crazy." He grunted against my neck.

"Crazy for what?" I moaned.

He kisses me softly and replys. "For not fucking you brainless, he doesn't even know what he has."

I smiled while biting my lip. "An what does he have?"

He leans up releasing my arms and gives me a delicious grin. "Everything any man could wish for in a wife."

I placed my hands on his face and pulled him closer towards me taking all of his soft pink lips in at once. Sometimes our lips wouldn't move they'd just stay glued while we'd moan in each other's mouths.

Everything about this man was sexy as sin, his body, his face, his voice. One touch and he could literally create a lusting hurricane within me. Clearly I wanted this just as bad as he did, so why not just get it over with?

Maybe because of your husband?

"You ready Pêche?" He asked as he continued to grind his buldge against my clit. I could feel my beloved O climbing her way to the surface. The more I looked at him, tasted him, felt him, the stronger it had became.

"Do you want me to f*ck you now pêche?" In response my beloved O responded for me cumming like clockwork against him.

"Oooh," I moaned while biting my lip. Neil stared down at me speachless.

"Did you just?" He asked in shock while grinning. I nodded in return causing him to slide a hand under me and shoving a finger inside of me. He then pulled out and tasted me on his fingers.

"Mmm just like fresh peaches." He breathed leaning down to kiss me, causing his buldge to push more into me.

"P-please Neil," I breathed against his lips. Without further protest he slid down his sweats and reached towards his nightstand for a condom. I waited patiently in a mixture of anticipation and fear mostly because I haven't had sex in a while. So this might feel just like my very first time only with a bigger partner.