Fourteen

~♡~(Love is never uncertain...)~♡~

"Hey miss get down from there, you could get severely injured!" Someone from behind me warned.

I chuckled to myself.

I stared over the edge and watched my feet dangle a few feet above the river.

The drop down there surely could do alot of damage to someone of my size.

But I honestly didn't care...

"Are you crazy or something I said get down, you'll get yourself killed!"

I released both my hands off the bar and pushed forward. Air hit my face and it felt like time slowed down until I was greeted with cold water.

Last thing I felt was a pair of arms wrapped around me.

Then everything turned black...

Neil

A thump of someone kicking the side of the couch caused me to jump. I almost punched this person in the face. That is until I realized that it was my friend.

"You know, sometimes I actually think you enjoy getting hit." I rolled over while groaning in pain.

How he got in my place I have no idea but the only thing I could focus on anyways was this shitful hangover.

My head felt like it was beaten with bricks.

I guess that's what I get for the mixture of beer, whisky, and the tons of vodka shots.

"Can't you go one night without getting wasted?" He asked still kicking the side of the couch.

"Can you go away and how the fuck did you even get in!?" I yelled annoyed.

"I'm worried about you man lately you haven't been you're usual self."

"I'm fine," I assured him while tumbling off the couch on to the hard tiled floor.

"Fuck!" I cried rubbing my back. "Where's my phone?"

"I tried to wake you up, its been blowing up like crazy."

"What are you talking about?" Spotting my phone inside one of my jeans I picked it up. 

There was twenty missed calls from Scarlett...

Out of all people I never would of expected her to call me after that big argument we had.

I feel bad about how things went between us.

I was just jealous that she was out with that dick head.

I have to apologize to her for the horrible things I said.

I tried calling back of course but it just went straight to voice mail.

"Neil."

I tried calling back again but she still wasn't answering.

Damn it pick up!

"Hello?!" He yelled.

"Not now man," I waved him off.

"Alright...I was just gonna tell you how she came over last night but if you don't wanna know th-."

I grabbed him by his shirt.

"Start talking,"

"First of all...let go." He lifted my hand off him with his thumb and index finger.