❧ ⦅05⦆ Kuroi Hanabira

❧ Edited: 09/05/18 ⦅Miho's POV⦆

❧ Edited: 09/05/18
⦅Miho's POV⦆

The both of us strolled down the sidewalk in adequate silence, our hoods up and our masks on to conceal our identities. The sky was tar black and the clouds were gloomy, droplets of rain pouring down.

He turned about the corner and I followed suit. We were heading to Kuroi Hanabira, an infamous bar known by ghouls located in the 14th ward. It was kept well hidden in an alley underground-no human nor the CCG knew its whereabouts and it's existence. It's crucial to always be cautious whenever approaching the area.

Once we entered Kuroi Hanabira, the first thing I noticed was the drastic change of atmosphere and aroma. The strong and alluring scent of human blood and brewed coffee filled my nostrils. Although it still was nothing compared to Anteiku.

The walls were painted black, the marble tiles monochrome and majority of the furnitures were in a shade of red which gave it an intimidating vibe-and the room was dimly lit in a faded tinge of ocean blue.

This is the second time I've been here, the last time I did was around six months ago-funny how time goes by so fast.

Heads turned towards us, eyes widening once they realized who we were-fear evident in their faces. I couldn't help but let out a scoff, removing my mask and tucked it underneath my leather coat as I ran a hand through my damp locks of auburn hair due to the heavy rain.

The both of us then headed to the counter where an old friend of mine stood behind, Koshi Hattari. "Ah, the infamous Black Tail and Black Rabbit." the blonde haired male greeted with a jovial grin.

"It's great to see you again, Koshi." I said, returning a small smile.

He chuckled. "The pleasure is all mine."

"Hattari, is she here?" Ayato asked. I turned my gaze towards him, raising an eyebrow.

'She? Who's she?'

Koshi touched his chin with a smirk. "She's upstairs, room 103. It's the only black door on the farthest right." he answered in which Ayato simply nodded to.

"I'm sorry but who's this 'she' you're talking about, Ayato?" I questioned as I knitted my eyebrows together, an uneasy sensation lingering in my stomach which worried me.

He briefly looked at me. "You'll see."

The corners of my lips curved into a small frown, a crease forming on my forehead as his response wasn't to my content-but I didn't bother to pester about it.

"Would any of you fancy a drink." Koshi then spoke up. "It'll be on the house." he added with a wink.

"No thank you, I already had a drink." I politely declined his kind offer. "Ah, that's alright. What about you, Ayato?" he turned towards the indigo haired male.