❧ ⦅11⦆ Like a Bullet

❧ Edited: 09/30/18⦅Third Persons POV⦆

❧ Edited: 09/30/18
⦅Third Persons POV⦆

The indigo haired ghoul silently sat across them, merely listening as they talked about things he didn't exactly take interest in, nor even know about-so he thought it would be best to not join their conversation.

He took frequent sips of his cup of freshly brewed black coffee whilst he gazed down the mahogany table, lost in his rabbit hole of thoughts. It was like as if his presence wasn't even there, it was just the two of them; Yurei and Miho. This angered him somehow, and he was confused as to why.

He found himself not appreciating the fact that Miho was only paying attention to the other guy, and not him. The indigo haired male clenched his jaw and curled his hands into tight fists, to the point it turned ghostly white in color.

He could sense his anger start to build up inside him causing tension, which he ever so desperately wanted to release. But he knew if he did that here and now, it would only stir himself up with trouble and so he decided against it.

He folded his arms across his chest and sucked the air through his teeth as he tried to calm himself down, but it was to no avail when he heard Miho laugh at one of Yurei's jokes. A distasteful scowl appeared on his lips as his right knee began to work like a piston, the heel of his boot never meeting the floor.

He then decided that he had enough. He abruptly stood up which pushed back his seat in the process. This grabbed both of their full attention.

"Is there something wrong, Ayato?" Miho questioned the livid looking male, slightly tilting her head to the side. "Nothing," he subtly lied through his lips. "I'll be outside for some fresh air."

With that said, he then turned on his heel and left the café. "Looks like someone has their knickers in a twist." Yurei joked.

Miho briefly smiled at him and looked at her cup of coffee. Once again, the auburn haired female was stunned by Ayato's peculiar action. Lately, she's noticed how much his personality and attitude had changed. He hasn't been behaving like his usual self at all, which she found rather strange.

With an inaudible sigh, she decided to push her thoughts to the back of her mind then continued her conversation with Yurei.

-

Half an hour had passed by now, and the two were still talking to each other like no end, but until now, Ayato was nowhere to be seen. This made Miho concerned, but reassured herself that he could possibly be just taking a walk around the block.

"There's a nice park nearby and I figured that maybe you'd like to head over there and have a walk?" Yurei suggested.

Miho nodded in response with a small smile on her lips. "Sure, that sounds nice."

"Then it's settled." The both of them then stood up and headed to the cashier to pay for what they ordered, but Yurei stopped her from taking out her wallet and insisted that he'll pay the bill instead, as his treat.