Chapter 18 Talking to Shawn...

●●●Shawns POV●●●

I was heart broken when I saw Skylar and Nash together.

And yet I thought she could like a guy like me... New she would pick him because Nash always gets the ladies. Always.

Definitely not looking foreward to her breaking my heart tonight when she tells me we can't be together.

I walked into my hotel room and laid down on the bed and started to sulk. Gilinsky walked kn and noticed me crying "Shawn? What's wrong? "  I didnt feel like talking at all so I didnt reply.  "Shawwwnnnn cmon dont be like that" so I sat up and wiped away my tears. "Its Skylar..."  "What happened bro?"  "Her and Nash are dating"  "Oh..Shawn im so sorry man"   "Not your fault." I sighed and laid on my back facing the ceiling. 

I know I'm a bad friend for saying this. But I know Nash will mess upand get the shit kicked out of him by Cam because he already let us off with a warning.

I might sound selfish for saying this but I hope he messes up. Whoops.

•••Later That Night•••

●●●Skys POV●●●

He should be here any minuet. Gosh im do nervous.

*Knock knock knock*

"C-come in!" I yelled. Shawn walked in my room with his hands in his pockets and his head low.  It breaks my heart seeing him like this. Maybe I shouldn't have said yes to Nash. 

No stop it Skylar you love Nash,  but I still love Shawn too... Sky stop!!

"You dont have to say anything I already know you love Nash and not me so lets just leave it at that and I can go" he broke the awkward silence. 

"No Shawn. I want to be friends, your an awesome guy and any girl would be lucky to have you."

He didnt say anything.  He just kept looking at his feet. I walked over to him and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry Shawn" I whispered

"just remember I will always love you" he broke the hug and walked out of my room.

I feel so bad....Did I make the right choice? or Nah?