Chapter 25 Payback is a bitch....

●●●Cams POV●●●

MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA PAYBACK TO MY SISTER IS TODAYYYY.

Skylar is the one that usually wakes up first but I decicded to get up before she did. Layla had a tight grip around my torso. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. All the boys slept in mine and Skys room because we were just watching movies. I saw a couple other guys awake and on their phones.

Shawn was in Skys bed with her all cuddled up, legs tangled with eachothers.  Awwww S' cute.

I rushed out of the room with the ice bucket in my hand and got some ice mixed with water. Haaaaaa this is gonna be funny. 

When I walked back into the room I saw the guys except Jack Johnson, he was still sleeping with his girlfriend Jessica but the guys were whispering on how cute they looked well not for long.

●●●Skys POV●●●

I didnt open my eyes but I heard whispering. 

"Look at them adorbs"

"wonder if she got the D"

"oh my god Carter shut up"

"I ship it!"

"So damn cute"

"shut up guys your gonna wake em up!"

Then all of a sudden a wave of cold water and ice was on me and Shawn.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR" I yelled and everyone was laughing. Shawn woke up and rubbed his eyes "yeah....why?" he said.

I was livid. "CAMERON YOU LITTLE SHIT IM GONNA KILL YOU" he started laughing even harder "HAKUNA YOUR FUCKING TATAS SKYYYY" they said.

"Hey! thats my line!" we all just laughed. "burrr im cold" Shawn pulled me closer to him and buried his face in my neck. I hugged his torso. "THIS IS SO FUCKING CUTE IM GONNA DIE!" Matt and Aaron said. I just laughed. "Im hungry"Shawn whinned but his voice was muffled from his face being in my neck.

"me too" Taylor said. 

"Lets go eat!"

"Yasss Betch yassss"

"Cmon babe lets go eat" I told Shawn "nooooo I dont wanna get up thoo"  "room service?  for you and me?" I asked.  "orrrr we could go to dairy Queen!" he said.

"this is why I love you" I said and changed into a pretty dress that was cream colored with some light pink roses and my denim vest with my gladiator sandals. I decided to keep my natural waves and some light make up.  I came out of the bathroom "wow..." Shawn said with his mouth open. "Wow yourself.." I said. He was infact shirtless. Dayum I love his abs!!

He changed into a white V neck and light wash jeand with his vans."ready?" he asked "wanna take the penny boards?" "um hell yeah!"

we skated through DC and found my Queen.

We walked in and walked up the the cashier to look at the menu.  The cashier guy had blonde hair and Blue eyes.  He kept on staring at me and once we made eye contact he winked at me. Shawn came over and hugged me from behind, snaking his arms around my waist and putting his chin on my shoulder and giving the cashier a death stare. That's my babe.

We got some food and went to a table. We just ate in silence until Shawn broke it.

"I love your dress"

"Thank you" I smiled and pecked his cheek.

Then I realized something.

Today was our last day together until magcon Chicago.

"Whats wrong Sky?" Shawn looked at me in concern.

"today is our last day together..." It was a month until the next magcon. I cant do this. I cant live without him for a month. I need Shawn. 

He looked down at his lap. I lifted his chin with my fingers. "lets make it the best day ever okay?" he nodded. "what should we do then?" I shrugged "no idea."

"well...I always wanted to learn how to surf like you" he blushed.

"what are we waiting for?! LETS GOOOOO" and with that we were off back to the hotel to get changed.

As we skated through DC he grabed my hand and we skated together with our fingers laced together.

When we got to the room I wuickly changed into my plain black bikini with my cover up dress. Shawn came out in some red swim shorts. "hey where yall going?" some of the guys came in the room as we were getting our stuff together. "to the beach im gonna teach Shawn how to surf!" "Cool!"

We took a cab to the beach. 

Once we got there I rentedbus some boards and bought some wax. "Whats this for?" Shawn held the wax in his hand awkwardly.  "its wax so you can get a good grip on the board when you surf so ya wont fall off" I showed him how to wax his board. once we fi ished I showed his some basic stuff on the small waves. I cought some big ones in the process. 

º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º

It was sunset and we sat on the sand a d watched the sunset together.

We went back to the hotel skating hand in hand.

We changed into our pj's and watched frozen and sang all the songs. Shawn has the most amazing voice like ermergerd.

Once the credits rolled Shawn turned towards me and looked into my eyes. 

"I love you"

"I love you too" I smiled and kissed his lips softly.  "im gonna miss you so much" I said and buried my face in his chest.  "im gonna miss you wayyyyy more"

"No way, thats not possible"

"Yes it is"

"nope"

"Yes it-" I kissed him.

"you did that on purpose."    "What this?" I kissed him again. "Yup" I laughed

We soon fell asleep after that. I never want this day to end.

Ever.