Chapter 27 Worst week ever can turn into something good.

●●●Skys POV●●●

This week was the worst week of my life. Why you ask? Because every morning I didnt see Shawn next to me. His lips weren't kissing mine. No daily humming my favorite songs. No random hugs. Girls looked at me in discust at school. And last but not least my brother and best friend got into a fight about nothing.

Pretty stupid huh?

I just miss my Shawny.  But on the bright side we texted every second of the day. Thats what kept me going. We also face timed every night.

I just miss him so damn much

"SKY GET UP OR WE ARE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"  Cam knocked on my door and came in and sat on my bed. "Go away" I mumbled.

"I know, I know but we have to go..."

"Cam everyone hates me at school cause im dating Shawn."

"they are juat jealous because you are so pretty and funny. they dont know what they're missing"

See this is why I love my brother. He always lifts my spirits when I need him.

"only one more week. and today is Friday so lets just skip school and chill for the day okay?"

"yessssss I need this quality brother and sister time love you cam!"

"Lets go to the air park!"

"yassss I love that place!"

"well cmon then! "

I quickly got up and changed into my yoga cropped pants and Shawns sweatshirt.  it still smelled like his cologne. 

"you ready?"

"mhm" I smiled.

"thats his sweatshirt isnt it"

"mhm" I giggled.

We got in his car and were off to the trampoline air park. (a/n if you dont know what this place is you cray. its just a place with trampolines on the floors and walls and a foam pit, with a dodge ball thingy too its super fun)

We arrived there and payed the fee at the door and we went in.

I immediately did a front flip into the foam pit. Cam followed behind me. We both laughed and quickly got out.  we made some vines of belly flopping into the pit and using the ave maria song and posting it, kinda like matts vine from a while ago haha.

Our two hours were shortly over and we had to leave.

Cam drove us home and we just watched some scary movies.

"thanks for the best day ever cam, I really needed some brother sister bonding."

"no problem sis" he smiled and continued watching the movie.

I love my brother so much. 

Authors Note♥

Heyy guys im posting my first chapter of my next fanfic tonight! its called "I think i love Luke Hemmings"

please go read it!

thank yall again for so many reads♡♥