Chapter 29 Teen Vouge

●●●Skys POV●●●

"Babe I have the photo shoot with Teen Vouge today!" Shawn yelled from downstairs while I was figuring out what to wear.

I was actually kinda nervous because Cam said there might be a female model involved.... I was screaming on the inside. I heard a knock at the door.  "So how you holding up sis?" Cam said leaning in the door frame. "I'm okay I think? " I answered.  "Are you asking me or telling me?" "I dont know yet...." Cameron chuckled.  "You'll  be fine" I heavily sighed.  I just did my normal routine and tried to push all the negative thoughts from my head.

I wore a mint green dress and my jean jacket with my gladiator sandals. I put my hair in a neat doughnut bun and kept my makeup natural. 

I walked downstairs and was hugged by Shawn and he attacked my face with kisses. "Ahhh Shawnnnnn stahppp" I giggled "you look stunning babe" he whispered in my ear. I kissed him on the cheek and we walked out to my car.

My car was nothing fancy its just a volkswaggon jetta thats black. I tried to get a WRX but its no big deal right? Who cares about cars with small turbos right? (NOTICE THE FREAKING SCARCASM) Oh haha wait a second I care about cars.... hahaha.....whoopsie....

We drove to the place thingy for his photo shoot we got out and Shawn grabbed his guitar from the trunk. We walked in and they separated up and pushed Shawn to get dressed while I stood awkwardly alone by the photographer. Shawn came out again and the photographer started snapping pictures.

And let me tell you, he was a natural in front of a camera.  He was just so perfect but all that came crashing down like a fucking lego tower when I saw the girl he was going to model with. Blonde, Skinny, The definition of beautiful.  She was in a tight black cocktail dress with some sequins at the bottim with nude pumps and long gorgeous blonde hair with bright blue eyes like Nash's.

Shawn looked at her like she was a goddess.  Fucking shit I'm gonna lose him to this barbie doll. excuse my facking french.

The photographer inched their faces closer and closer together. He was doing tnis on purpose I can tell... centimeters away from their lips touching.

Please Shawn don't do this to me. Please.

●●●Shawns POV●●●

I could feel her minty breath against my lips. This isnt right. I know Sky is watching me do this and I dont want to kiss this chick but I have to for Teen Vouge.

Do I have to? Yes? No? Maybe?  "What the hell are you waiting for kid kiss her!" the photographer yelled. I felt a pair of lips crash into mine. Did I enjoy it? Nope, not one bit. Sure she was hot but nothing could compare to my Skylar. "Beautiful!  more action!" I heard the man yell. I heard a door slam and I pulled back from the girl. "Skylar!" I ran after her.

But I was too late.

I saw her black jetta drive off. What did I get myself into?

Authors Note ♥

OOOOHHHHH CLIFHANGERRRRRRR hahahaha I'm feeling evil today haaaa. ill update tomorrow night to seeeee what happensssss.
I'm writting a new fa fic aboht 5sos so yall should do me a favor and check it out!
♥Patricia