Chapter 5

Jeon Hyerin's POV

That fucker haven't called me yesterday.

He better not cheat on me or else i would shove him back at his mother's  vagina. Sorry Mrs. Jeon.

I walked back and forth at the living room while Hyejin's eyes were following.

I groaned in frustration.

Then Hyejin giggled out of nowhere.

I looked at her and it was jisoo tickling her.

She looked up at me and did a phone sign and mouthed "call your husband"

I nodded and went to the balcony and closed the door.

Ringing~.

Hello? He squeaked.

"You Fucker! Why didn't you call me yesterday?! Are you already hoeing other girls?" I yelled.

"Im sorry Babe T~T. We went out to look for a lamb skewer resto yesterday. And no! I was not hoeing with other gurls here"

"Bitch you better not! Or else I'll give all your iron man figurines to hyejin so she can bite the hell out of iron's head"  i hissed.

"NOT MY OTHER BABIEZ!" he screamed.

"YOU BETTER COME BACK HOME NOT SMELLING A GIRL'S PERFUME" I Yelled back.

"I know~ if i cheat on you Yoongi hyung will chop my balls off!" He whined.

"Yeah and then you'll sing ' did you see my balls?' " i held back my laugh.

"And when i fuck you hard i'll ask you 'how you think bout that?' " i can feel him smirking.

"Bitch no, I Can't handle another baby while you're always on a tour" i huffed.

He chuckled.

" i miss you Hyerin~" he cooed.

"Yeah, i miss you too fetus" i giggled.

"You guys are being childish again" i heard a voice from the background.

"SHUT UP HYUNG!" Then i heard a soft thud and Loud yells

"Sorry about that, i just threw a pillow at Jimin hyung since i can't reach the shoes"

Then i heard Hyejin crying.

"I better go now kookie, hyejin is crying"

"Okay, i love you hyerin~"

"Love you too Cocoass" then he chuckled and i hang up.

"What happened?" I asked Jisoo who was carrying a Sleepy Hyejin.

"She broke her toy over there" she pointed at the Doll.

The doll's head fell off. I chuckled.

"Are you sure this is Jungkook's daughter?" She raised her brows.

"What do you mean?" I raised my brow.

"She's like Namjoon's daughter, she breaks everything" she grinned and laughed.

I smacked her.

"OF COURSE SHE'S JUNGKOOK'S DAUGHTER" i yelled.

"Oww geez, sorry" she laughed.

"She looks so tired of playing, i'll take her to her bed thing" she shrugged and went upstairs.

I sat down at the couch and scrolled at my newsfeed.

Boring.

Another Bitch who's posting a nude picture.

Boring.

Then a article caught my attention.

" BTS or Bangtan Boys Hanging out with a Girl in L.A" It says

I clicked on it

"BTS Or bangtan boys were seen hanging out with a Girl yesterday at the  (whatever mall) at 8:43 in the morning. They were seen shopping and eating by the fans."

   "The  fans were really curious who's she? Is she dating one of the members? Are they friends?"

"One fan posted a picture of the girl"

My eyes widened at the photo

Blonde Wavy hair, freckles on her nose brown eyes...

THAT BITCH SATANA!

Then Jisoo slapped my shoulder.

"You need to go there ASAP" she gasped

"Dafuq you thinking? I trust Jungkook." I looked at her weirdly.

"I know but if that Samantha gurl takes Your Jungkook and My taehyung I will rip her 3$ wig" she hissed.

"He better not break my trust on him or else I would fly to america and smack the shit out of him" i growled

"And what about hyejin?" She raised her brow.

"you will either take care of her or my parents" i shrugged.

"NO WAY! IM COMING WITH YOU!" She pouted.

"Can't you bring Hyejin?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Nope, cause she still doesn't have a passport." I tied my hair into a ponytail.

"We can put her inside the bag" she shrugged.

"You're kidding" i asked her.

"Do i look like I'm kidding gurl?" She made a derp face.

"Okay, okay!" I laughed.

No wonder Jisoo and Taehyung are made for each other.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Heheheheheheh❤ Im weird.

By the way! (Self promoting here XD)

I have a new book where you can Ask or Dare BTS (just our imaginatiom)

You can go check it out and leave a question or a dare for the Boys (or me)

THANK YOU!~❤💖♥💕