Chapter 24 - End

Jeon Hyerin's POV

After all the drama that happened, Jungkook, Me and Hyejin's life became peaceful and happy.

Jungkook dyed his hair cherry red for their new comeback and Hyejin is still getting used to seeing Cherry-Head Kook.

BTS is getting ready for their Love Yourself Album this coming August, that mean he'll be away for months.

Yes, Hyejin and Me will definitely Miss him. But this is for our and theirs future.

Taehyung and Jisoo's relationship is still strong

Jimin and Yoongi is still short

Namjoon and Jin is still the most respected ship in the kpop

Hoseok's "In my feeling's" challenge is trending on twitter along with the "baseline challenge"

Yeontan grew up well, along with Odeng and eomukie.

Oh! Jin and His Hyung opened a japanese restaurant also! We went there last week and their donkatsu is the best.

Hyuna went back to Australia to pursue her dreams to open a fashion line.

Yeeji? She's still in jail. But i forgave her already.

My mom? She's living with her brother in U.S since I'm also busy

Me? I finally handled my grandfather's company after he passed away.

Now I am CEO Jeon Hyerin of Kim's Enterprise. Co.

Hyejin turned 3 last month, her celebration was simple.

Time flies fast. After dealing with a lot of problems these past years. I finally got to live a peaceful life with my family and friends.

"Hyerin,What are you doing?"

I turned around and saw Jungkook with a coffee on both of his hand.

"Oh, nothing. I'm recalling all the events that happened." I smiled and Jungkook gave me the cup of coffee, i mumbled a little "thank you"

He chuckled "i still can't believe that all of that happened in just a year"

I softly grinned "me too"

"Hyejin? Sweetie come over here" Jungkook turned around to call Hyejin who was colouring a book.

"Yes Dad!" She dropped her crayolas and ran towards Jungkook who just placed his coffee on the table

"Mommy, c-can i ask something?"
(Lets pretend she can say the words clearly cause i don't know baby language)

"Sure sweetie, what is it?" I fixed her hair.

"May i have a baby brother?" She grinned

I choked at her words "w-what?"

I looked at Jungkook who was trying his best to hide his laugh.

"J-jungkook!" My face turned red and slapped his arms lightly.

"I-i didn't do anything!" He raised both of his hands in surrender.

"Mommy?"

I cleared my throat and smiled at her
"S-sweetie, that's-"

"Darling why don't you go and continue to color your book over there? Hmm?" Jungkook smiled at her

"B-but-"

"Please Hyejin?"

"Okay!"

Me and Jungkook looked at each other for a good 3 seconds and burst out laughing

Our laughter died down and he hugged me waist.

"You know,i love you right?" He kissed my forehead and smiled

"I know, and i love you too" i pecked his lips and buried my head on the crook of his neck.

"You Know? I know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is the end guys! :((

It was fun writing and interacting with you guys.

Hyerin is my baby in this story.
I dunno it feels like i grew attached to my character. If only i could draw, i would show you how hyerin,hyuna (NOT THE QUEEN HYUNA) ,yeeji, jisoo (not BP) and hyejin looked :((

Sadly i can't draw.

Thank you so much for supporting me and my books! I really appreciate it and i love you guys so much! Thank you!

See you again!💜💜