Chapter 19 (Part 2)

Jeon Hyerin's POV

"Jungkook are you done?"i yelled at him while i brushed Hyejin's hair gently.

"Just a sec!" I can hear thuds and doors slammed close.

I sighed and smiled at Hyejin.

"Guess who's going to meet her auntie~" i tickled her stomach causing her to giggle

Then the door opened revealing 6 boys.

Jin and Namjoon walked in like a famous couple from the red carpet whith 4 kids dragging their butts behind them.

"You look dazzling hyerin-ah!" Jin complimented and pecked Hyejin's cheeks.

"Thank you~" I smiled at him

"And you look so darn adorable" he chuckled at Hyejin who was smiling from ear to ear to see his uncle.

"Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung looked around.

Yoongi looked at his watch.

"Shiz, can someone hold hyejin for a min?" I looked around.

"I'll take care of her,go fetch that slow kid" Jin took Hyejin from my arms.

"I'll be back really soon" i dashed towards the stairs trying not to trip.

I knocked at the door

"Jungkook? Are you done yet? The others are here now, and Taehyung is looking for you" i smirked a little.

"A little help here?" His voice squeaked.

I opened the door and i almost scooped my eyes out using my fingers.

"Why aren't you wearing a Shirt- wait I've seen you naked before. So meh" i shrugged and went near him

"I can't find my white button up" he whined while looking around.

I sighed and searched in his closet.

"Here" i neatly grabbed it and handed it to him.

"Want me to find you socks and shoes also?" I sarcastically asked.

He wore his shirt "mhm, can you get it? I'm too lazy" then he wore his black blazer.

I glared at him.

"Okay, okay!" He raised his hands and wore his shoes that he already placed beside the bed.

"Can you guys hurry up there? You can make a sibling for hyejin when she's 4 years old!" I heard namjoon yelling from downstairs.

I blushed at that.

"Heard that? Hyung wants-" i cut him off.

"Aw hell no Mister JuanCock! I almost let Hyejin and my intestines fly out of the window when i pushed too hard' i shuddered.