Chapter 21

Jeon Hyerin's POV (^^ the GIF got nothing to do with this. I'm just showing off my Soon-to be- husband-in-afterlife XD)

"So, I heard that they found the suspect?" Taehyung sipped on his Tea.

"I still can't believe it's a girl" hoseok played with his blueberry tart.

While Jungkook's left hand was rubbing my shoulder and his right hand feeding Hyejin.

"They are still going to find her and investigate more" Jisoo ate her Donuts.

"We don't know if it's safe for us to roam around freely while the suspect is not yet captured" Jin looked at us with serious and worried eyes.

"I agree, The note even says you're lucky that she didn't targeted Hyejin" Yoongi's eyes softened looking at hyejin who was smiling.

(A/n okay, This is Fanfiction logic. I'm really lazy to count how old is hyejin so let's just say 5 months. Uhuh. Dats right. Should i break the 4th wall more or nah? Oh and by the way, they are at the cafe in a mall if you didn't know. hahah funny -_- )

Then Jungkook flinched "Not our Hyejinnie" he pouted.

"Okay enough with the sappy atmosphere." Jimin clapped his hands and smiled.

"Hyungs, are you guys still not amazed that our Maknae was the first one to get married?" Taehyung asked.

"Speaking of that, I'm actually still shocked" Namjoon chuckled.

"I thought Yoongi hyung or Namjoon hyung was the first one to get married" Jungkook grinned.

"Well lol for you! We still get to check out hot girls" Jimin stuck his tounge out.

"I've got a beautiful wife that i can cuddle everyday. Sucks to be you" Jungkook stuck his tounge back.

"He got a point" Hoseok Nodded.

"Mhmm" the others nodded in agreement.

"Unfair~" Jimin pouted and crossed his arms.

I laid Hyejin on her stroller and we walked around the mall with Frappuccino on our hands.

"Where are we going next?" Jungkook looked around the mall.

"How about Gucci-" Taehyung was about to suggest.

"NO!" The boys yelled.

"Okay fine!" He raised his hands in defeat and sighed.

We walked passed the Gucci store and Taehyung can't take off his eyes at the neck tie he saw.

I nudged him "go buy it, if you really want it"

"Thanks Hyerin!" Then he dashed off inside and immediately grabbed it.

I shaked my head and chuckled.

(A/n: I feel like Taecci gang taecci gang. It's a mash up by your dork ass Kyle)

"Oh? Where did Taehyung go?" Jisoo noticed that Taehyung disappeared beside her.

I pointed him inside the Gucci store that is paying for his stuff.

"Taehyung loves Gucci Than me" Jisoo shaked her head and followed him.

It was Jungkook that was Pushinh hyejin on her stroller beside the boys so i decided to ask Yoongi.

"So when are you planning to have a girlfriend?" I nudged him and he choked on his Black Coffee

"Wh-what the heck hyerin?" His ears turned red.

Luckily the others decided to go inside one of the store to look around.