Chapter 22

Jeon Hyerin's POV

Ugh..

I rolled over to my right side to cuddle with kookie but i ended up falling on my butt.

I groaned and scratched my head and looked for him.

I heard giggles and squeals coming from the garden.

It must be jungkook. I thought to myself.

After slapping my self 3 or 4 times to wake the heck out of me, i finally had the strength to stand up and find nochu and little coconut, Hyejin.

●●●

As i expected, i saw Jungkook watering the flowers while hyejin giggling at him for sprinkling water at her.

I giggled at how sweet they look and approached them.

"Good morning~" i pinched hyejin'z cheek causing her to get excited and pull my hair.

"O-ow- okay! I'm sorry for pinching you! Let me goo~" i tried to remove her hands from my hair gently but this little bunny won't let go.

I heard jungkook chuckle and he turned off the water and walked towards me who was struggling.

"Hyejin-ah~ please let go of your mother's hair" he cooed and hyejin immediately pulled back her hand and reached out for jungkook to carry her.

"How'd you do that?" I fixed my hair as i looked at him like he's a witch or something.

"What do you expect? I'm the golden maknae" he smirked and kissed hyejin's forehead.

"Of course" I rolled my eyes and hugged his waist.

"Hey, our anniversary is on next week. Where should we go? He nudged me

I looked at him and tilted my head.

"How about...Busan?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Are you serious?" He looked shocked and hyejin was shocked also, she was playing with his hair but jungkook suddenly yelled.

I laughed at hyejin and ruffled her hair. "Yes, do i look like I'm kidding?"

He paused for a second and he looked worried. "But what about the suspect?"

"Don't worry, I went there yesterday and guess what?" My smile dropped and looked at him.

"Hyuna was there, and i don't know why. When she saw me she immediately bowed to me and left" i shrugged.

"But the police said that if they finally caught, her we will meet at the court" i smiled.

Jungkook placed Hyejin on her stroller and he looked at me seriously.
"I'm so tired of them, it has been weeks! Or months! And yet, they still haven't caught her? Aish, this guys." He shaked his head.

I placed my hand on his shoulder to calm him down a little bit.
"Patience takes time Jungkook. Let's wait and after that dad can finally rest in peace" I said as i hugged him.

He hugged back and rubbed his hands on my back. " i hope so, hyerin-ah"

●●●

"I hope to see another Jeon running around" Jin said as he clapped his hands.

I almost choked on my tea as i looked at him weirdly.

"Are you serious? I can't even handle the pain when i was giving birth to Hyejin" i coughed.

He shrugged and took a bite out of his sandwich "we are planning to have a 2nd generation BTS with our sons!"

"May i ask, do you even have a girlfriend?" I smirked.

Then it was his turn to choke.

"That's what i thought" i laughed and continued drinking my tea.

●●●

OMG HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE CRYSTAL SNOW? JIN WAS SLAYING THE WHOLE SONG. LIKE I CAN'T--

Anyways! Thank you for reading!💜💜💜

comment down your twitter account! I'll follow you!💜💜