Prisoner

Forceful hands hold my wrists whist my legs thrash against the person pulling at my ankles.

Their voices muffled by the headphones strapped against my ears.

The blindfold is ripped away from my eyes and I'm blinded by the blue and white lights that envelop the room.

Five men surround me as I'm dropped against the cold hard floor.The room empty of furniture save for one chair.

The men step back from me, eyes watching wearily.

For a moment there's an unexplained queasiness about this place, something that instantly triggers my senses.

Then I realise what's causing this; this room has the unsettling smell of bleach.

Sound floods me as the headphones are taken off, I still can't speak. They taped my mouth shut as soon as we got off the plane.

"That her?" A husky voice asks. "She don't look like much," he laughs at me before taking the only available chair.

"Can we use her?"

That's all the Organisation cares about, controlling people for their own goal.

Before anyone has a chance to answer, the same man orders Bill to leave the room.

I watch him, focusing my glare on Bill but he doesn't care. He simply leaves without a second glance.

"Let's see what we have," a lanky man rips off the tape.

I wiggle my jaw, finally able to speak.

Bill is no longer near, now is my chance.

"Don't move from that seat," I direct the bulky man in front of me. He makes no attempt to move but that doesn't mean he is under my control.

I don't know how far away Bill is yet.

"You two. Start making out and don't stop," I test.

Their faces hold shock before they comply, their hands clasping at each other's bodies. A hunger in their eyes.

I slowly stand, aware there is one more man waiting behind me.

"You-"

I don't get to voice my command as he engulfs me in what I can only describe as a massive transparent bubble.

Scars coat his tanned face as his eyes study me, full of hate. "She is contained, Sir."

"Let me go." Either he can't hear me through the bubble or he has the power to block my voice.

I shout but to no avail, instead I scream , demanding to be released.

Scar face begins to sweat as his face reveals agony, his power is taking a toll on him.

I've met people like him before.

I scream louder.

Scar face suddenly covers his ears, frustration clear on his bony face. The bubble pops.

"Don't try to stop me. Go join the kissers."

The man in the chair laughs, enjoying the show as the three men come together. Wrapped up in each other's bodies.

I don't have a moment to lose.

I bolt towards the one and only door  in the room, my mind preoccupied with scanning for an escape route.

The metal door screeches as I shove it open, a door is on the opposite end of the hallway.