A Funny Start

"Ugg I swear if America is late one more time I will slap that wanker!" England grumbled as he paced around the room. Canada walked in the meeting room giggling.

"Ah Mon fils where's your brother," France said running up to his former colony, "And whats so funny?" Canada reached into his bag and pulled out America's diary.

"America got sick so he's at home He fell asleep with this on him so I thought we could read it!" Canada giggled as the other countries gasped and laughed.

"Ve~ I wonder if he wrote his crushes name in it!" Italy said jumping a little Germany nodded in agreement.

"Who wants to start?" Canada asked. China rose his hand and Canada give him the book.

Dear Diary,

Today I heard something that was pretty "interesting" Italy was cussing out his brother ITALY CUSSING OUT HIS BROTHER he was saying things like "I HAVE A RIGHT TO LIKE WHO I FUCKING LIKE!" and "ROMANO THE NEXT FUCKING TIME YOU SAY SHIT LIKE THAT YOU WILL GET FUCKING STABBED!" I couldn't believe it that happened about a hour ago well see ya later me!

Everyone looked at Italy in shock and Italy smiled.

"It had to be done!" He said

"Wait who do you like?" Germany said kinda nervous. Italy looked at him for a second before grabbing his hand and taking him out the room. Everyone leaned against the door to listen in on the conversation.

Outside the room Italy looked at him then put him in a chair.

"Ok Ita-" Germany started before Italy interrupted him with a kiss. When Italy backed off he skipped back to the room and sat down. Germany was still trying to comprehend what just happened.

Germany felt like he kissed those lips before but he knew that was his first. He walked back flustered and when he sat down next to Italy, he could feel every eye on him. Italy then jumped onto his lap and hugged him.

"HA VELL VEST LOOKS LIKE YOU HA-" Prussia started before Germany shot him a if-you-say-anything-I-will-kill-you look.

"Let just continue, ja" Germany said as China gave Russia the book. Russia looked in it the laughed.

"Kol Kol Kol, sorry England" He said before he started.

Dear Diary,

Today I saw England talking to himself and giving tea to air I was trying so hard not to laugh but I couldn't keep it in so I ran away laughing as an angry Britain ran after me. After a little bit he caught me and said it was easy to catch a fat pig like me. I laughed as he tried to hit me but those words kinda hurt and when I got home I checked my wight im fine so i dont know why he called me fat.

Everyone looked at England who looked a bit guilty.

"I didn't mean that! He wasn't fat, then." England said. Russia gave the book to France.

"Oooo~ This one will be romantique!" France said standing up.

Dear Diary,

I dont know what to do who I like if ANYONE reads this I will be dead... I like Russia and England but I dont know who I like more Russia is cute and strong but he can be creepy and I think he is in a secret relationship with China, now England may be weird and sometimes mean but he's cute and kind, he is strong and that one time when I stayed at his place I thought I herd him fall and walked in and saw shit someone's here!

"It stops there aw thats cute, England~" France said getting closer to England. England blushed and shoved him it soon turned into a fight.

"LETS CONTINUE!" China yelled jumping up and stopping the fight. France handed the book to England.

Dear Diary,

IM SO DUMB! I almost told England i liked him... I found out that Russia is with China when I walked in on them... having sex. I ran out so fast thats when I ran into England he fell on me, his knee dug into my crouch, he helped me up and started to chat with me. I couldn't stay so I told him I had a meeting and almost said love you I ran to the storage good thing they have tissue's there...

They all blushed and Russia and China covered there face.

"Mein Gott bruder can you believe zath!" Prussia said looking at where Germany should have been.

"Bruder?" Prussia said looking around the room he wasn't there and Italy was gone too.

"Lets take a lunch break." France said getting up and walking out the room.

"Uh guys! Germany und Italy are gone!" Prussia exclaimed and they looked around not seeing them in the meeting room. So they split up looking for them. They found them in a closet Germany and Italy crying and hugging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thats when he showed me the green dress and the memories flooded into mind." Germany said as they hugged.

"Lets go back garçons." France said before he got punched in the stomach by Germany.

"Thats for "killing" me" He said walking past the hurt country holding Italy in his arms.

"Um Germany-san was that rearry necessary." Japan said running up to Germany and Italy.

"Yes and dont talk to me until I feel like it." Germany replied walking into the meeting room where everyone was having lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UGG THIS WAS ALMOST 1000 WORDS I dont usually put that many and sorry for the long chapter I think i might finish this before the end of fall break which is in three days. Sorry if this sucks and sorry for the bad grammar.

Anyway see ya later my Potato's!

Edit: HOLY SHIT DID I REALLY MESS THIS UP THAT BAD!!!! I FORGOT A WHOLE SENTENCE! And I was right in with that one part, like damn right off the bat old me.